The Week 13 Thread!

MikeT14

I don't know if I'm in the minority or not, but I hate kicking the XP there. Like, I would rather know whether or not I have to get one score or two scores as soon as possible. It could drastically impact how I call the remainder of the game. 

Just now, MSURacerDT55 said:

Yeah but his passing schemes are elite, you cant deny that, as good as ive ever seen

No question. I think his personnel choices are horrendous. Even there that’s Williams territory. The lack of establishing the run has been a black eye for 2 years. And his refusal to bring in a defensive guy after Hafley and failures to address the front 7 schematic issues are absolutely on him as HFC.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I don't know if I'm in the minority or not, but I hate kicking the XP there. Like, I would rather know whether or not I have to get one score or two scores as soon as possible. It could drastically impact how I call the remainder of the game. 

I would have went for 2.   Better to know what you need and how you have to play it

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

No question. I think his personnel choices are horrendous. Even there that’s Williams territory. The lack of establishing the run has been a black eye for 2 years. And his refusal to bring in a defensive guy after Hafley and failures to address the front 7 schematic issues are absolutely on him as HFC.

I think he runs the ball just for a formality, if he could go 10-11 personnel all game he probably would

• Like 1