The Week 13 Thread!

MikeT14

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

If Georgia beats the breaks off Alabama, Ohio State is in IMO. I personally think Ohio State is a better team than Alabama. 

Notre Dame is not getting in, they aren’t that good. 

There's almost no way Ohio State gets in.  A one loss Notre Dame, Oklahoma State, or Oklahoma makes it in ahead of them by a country mile.  Ohio State needs Oklahoma and Oklahoma State to lose one more time PLUS they need to have the committee prefer them to Notre Dame.  Given that Notre Dame is currently 6th, and Ohio State got smacked you're going to be hard pressed to believe that Ohio State has the momentum to stay ahead of Notre Dame.

5 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Oklahoma State turning into a passing team in the most important game of the season is really something. Warren must be really banged up cause they usually ride him like crazy

When you're down by 9 you're going to have to start throwing the ball.

Just now, CWood21 said:

You mean the other Texas team?  How has A&M fared in the SEC compared to the Big 12?  Not much better.  They've had ONE 10+ win season coming into this year.  Ole Miss is a .500 team.  Give me a break.

Just wait my guy. Y'all bout to be irrelevant as us.