The Week 13 Thread!

MikeT14

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

First off, nobody has fun rooting for Wisconsin. Ask @ramssuperbowl99.

Secondly, I call it like I see it. Nothing wrong with that.

Correct. Rooting for Wisconsin is like a dental appointment where the hygienist gives the pain medicine poorly so some part of your mouth isn't numb and you don't know which part it is but you know whenever that part is up you're gonna have a bad time.

Rooting against teams is way better (unless you happen to have to root against Bama, in which case it's been a rough decade and I wish you the best), since most teams fail.

• Like 1

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Correct. Rooting for Wisconsin is like a dental appointment where the hygienist gives the pain medicine poorly so some part of your mouth isn't numb and you don't know which part it is but you know whenever that part is up you're gonna have a bad time.

Rooting against teams is way better (unless you happen to have to root against Bama, in which case it's been a rough decade and I wish you the best), since most teams fail.

Shark Tank Laugh GIF by ABC Network

Just now, beekay414 said:

Is it? Because they've been **** since Carroll left and we're going on 12 seasons.

I mean look at the coaching hires and you can immediately see why. The Pac-12 sucks, they out recruit everybody else by a mile. It's a 2 year fix max with even cromulent coaching (which is why they'll hire another dip**** and continue losing to Cal)

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

I mean look at the coaching hires and you can immediately see why. The Pac-12 sucks, they out recruit everybody else by a mile. It's a 2 year fix max with even cromulent coaching (which is why they'll hire another dip**** and continue losing to Cal)

They need to get rid of the "USC guy" mantra and hire a coach that can build a culture. Go after Sitaki or Mendenhall. They both know how to recruit the West and they both know how to build a culture.

Conference title games

AAC: Houston (11-1) vs Cincinnati (12-0)
ACCWake Forest (10-2) vs Pittsburgh (10-2)
Big 12: Oklahoma State (11-1) vs Baylor (10-2)
B1G: Michigan (11-1) vs Iowa (10-2)
C-USA: Western Kentucky (8-4) vs UTSA (11-1)
MAC: Kent State (7-5) vs Northern Illinois (8-4)
MWC: Utah State (9-3) vs San Diego State (11-1)
Pac 12: Oregon (10-2) vs Utah (9-3)
SBC: Appalachian State (10-2) vs Louisiana (11-1)
SEC: Georgia (12-0) vs Alabama (11-1)