Week 12 Games

Leader

45 minutes ago, dust247 said:

Great trades for the Jets, Giants, and Eagles.

The Eagles also have a third 1st Round Pick coming if Carson Wentz plays 75% or more of the snaps in Indy. That pick currently sits at #14. 

and Iggles fans have forgotten that picking up pitchforks and torches after the Jalen Reagor incident...

7 hours ago, Norm said:

Corral considered the number one QB now? 

Might be, its totally up in the air this year.  Could just as easily be Carson Strong if his knee checks out.  Dude has a cannon.  His knee needs to be given two thumbs up though.  If it is, he's top 10

13 hours ago, dust247 said:

Great trades for the Jets, Giants, and Eagles.

The Eagles also have a third 1st Round Pick coming if Carson Wentz plays 75% or more of the snaps in Indy. That pick currently sits at #14. 

On paper they are GREAT trades. Until they execute and deliver with those high draft picks - something the Jets at least have failed to do for years - they are potentially great trades on paper.

Games of IMPT for week 13 PACKERS BYE WEEK

MATCHUP   TIME  (CT) NAT TV      
dal.png&h=50
Dallas
7:20 PM FOX/NFL NET     GO SAINTS

Sunday, December 5

tb.png&h=50
Tampa Bay
12:00 PM FOX   GO FALCONS  
ari.png&h=50
Arizona
12:00 PM FOX GO  BEARS    
lac.png&h=50
Los Angeles
12:00 PM CBS GO BENGALS or GO BOLTS    
min.png&h=50
Minnesota
12:00 PM CBS GO KITTIES, KITTIES, KITTIES    

jax.png&h=50
Jacksonville
3:05 PM FOX GO JAGS    

sf.png&h=50
San Francisco
3:25 PM CBS GO BEAT THE **** OUR TO EACH OTHER    

Monday, December 6

ne.png&h=50
New England
7:15 PM ESPN GO BEAT THE **** OUT OF EACH OTHER    

Why is LAC v CIN important?  I guess strength of wins/schedule is some far down tie-break, so we should be rooting for CIN?

I think we should be rooting for the Seahawks to stay relevant since they play 'zona in the final game of the year.  If the game means nothing to them, it's gonna be an easy W for our biggest competition for the 1 seed.

I know it's a little bit stupid, because if we are legit SB contenders we should be able to beat the Lions no problem, but I really want the Lions to have 1 win heading into week 18.   

3 hours ago, mikebpackfan said:

Why is LAC v CIN important?  I guess strength of wins/schedule is some far down tie-break, so we should be rooting for CIN?

I think we should be rooting for the Seahawks to stay relevant since they play 'zona in the final game of the year.  If the game means nothing to them, it's gonna be an easy W for our biggest competition for the 1 seed.

I know it's a little bit stupid, because if we are legit SB contenders we should be able to beat the Lions no problem, but I really want the Lions to have 1 win heading into week 18.   

Yeah, I remember the year we played the winless Lions in the final week. We beat them, but they were going all out not to have a goose egg season. I would hope the opposite would be true this year. Both teams are secure in their position, Lions not wanting to lose the top draft pick, and Love can have some time a la Flynn against both teams seeing what their depth can do. Of course, it could come down to a big game in the standings so we go all in.