Are the Bears going to fire Nagy after Thanksgiving?

malak1

On 11/23/2021 at 11:11 AM, wackywabbit said:

Funny to me that he has a 31-27 record and was never liked while Kyle Shanahan has a 32-40 record and is universally praised.

Apparently wins are also not a coach stat.

He won because of the defense, his offense has been atrocious 3 of his 4 years. As a guy tasked as an "offensive guru" he has been a colossal failure. Injuries to the offense haven't been near the issue Shanahan has had either. 

Trubisky regressed under him, WRs regressed the longer he has them, and OL play worse over time with him. Im not talking about bringing 30+ year olds who age naturally, im talking people on their rookie deals regressing 2 straight years. 

On 11/23/2021 at 12:45 PM, minutemancl said:

The Bears are a funny case because, judging by public perception, you'd think they have been a recently horrible team. Meanwhile, they finished .500 the last 2 years and 12-4 the year before that, all under Nagy. Made the playoffs 2 of the last 3 years. Maybe I'm just a dejected Giants fan, but I'd absolutely take that.

I hope he is available for you this offseason. He offensively has been about as good as Loggains and Gase while they were here with significantly more talent. Fangio/Pagano and that defense carried them to that winning record over his first 3 years. 

14 hours ago, Sugashane said:

He won because of the defense, his offense has been atrocious 3 of his 4 years. As a guy tasked as an "offensive guru" he has been a colossal failure. Injuries to the offense haven't been near the issue Shanahan has had either. 

Trubisky regressed under him, WRs regressed the longer he has them, and OL play worse over time with him. Im not talking about bringing 30+ year olds who age naturally, im talking people on their rookie deals regressing 2 straight years. 

I hope he is available for you this offseason. He offensively has been about as good as Loggains and Gase while they were here with significantly more talent. Fangio/Pagano and that defense carried them to that winning record over his first 3 years. 

Fangio has been lighting it up in Denver