Week 12 GDT - Minnesota Vikings at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

52 minutes ago, french t0ast said:

Our ENTIRE starting defensive line is out. All 4. You guys will most likely run 200 yards on us and kill our playoff hopes.

I think that both teams still make the playoffs regardless of the outcome tbh. I'm not a big believer in the Panthers and believe the saints will fall off. The eagles are interesting though

1 hour ago, Forge said:

I think that both teams still make the playoffs regardless of the outcome tbh. I'm not a big believer in the Panthers and believe the saints will fall off. The eagles are interesting though

I was just going to say the Eagles. They have one of the easiest final stretches. They “should” make a hard push 

9 hours ago, french t0ast said:

Our ENTIRE starting defensive line is out. All 4. You guys will most likely run 200 yards on us and kill our playoff hopes.

Oh yeah? We will be having 40 year old Josh Norman covering Justin Jefferson! 

I sure do hope we can run the ball at will this week because this defense always gives Jimmy issues. 

Shanny said the team will make a decision on Greenlaw/Ford tomorrow. Greenlaw is essentially a lock to be activated but Ford is more iffy of the two. Though Ford did practice today and was limited. Mitchell is a go as long as he feels comfortable as he did everything in practice aside from taking any hits. 

Hoping for good news on all fronts tomorrow! 

• Like 1

So I was on youtube and randomly came across a video with MIke Zimmer (think it's called X's and O's - Mike Zimmer) and they were talking about the upcoming game with the Niners. He did the usual coaches thing where you just give unlimited praise to the opponent.....Deebo, Kittle and Aiyuk are amazing! Bosa is something else, their LBs play extremely fast, they have two good safeties....and then when he got to the corners he said, "um, they are grabby. I think they lead the league in PI calls and I hope they get a few more on Sunday" LOL. That had me rolling. Zimmer is known to be extremely hard on corners and when it came to talking about our DBs, he just could not help it. He HAD to tell the truth and could not lie and say they are great like he did with everyone else. 

58 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

With the injuries and COVID, this might be the regular season 49ers vs preseason Vikings tomorrow. I don't have much faith in the purple and gold tomorrow.

I hope its a good one, but I'm expecting a 34-14 49ers win I think.

Oh please!!!! 49ers have their fair share of injuries and the Vikings have not been domimated by any team. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 49erurtaza said:

Crazy how compact Lance throwing motion is in practice/warmups compared to game play. 

Difference between having the time to think about it versus doing what comes natural. In general changes in mechanics take a long time before they actually show up in games because you will always automatically revert to what comes natural.

• Like 1