Thanksgiving GDT - Curtains for Nagy?

CBears019

1 1/2 minutes into Nagy's post game press conference and honestly the guy is infuriating me...is that the standard we are happy with? To scrape a win against a team who haven't won all season? You would think we had just dropped 40 on the Bucs the way he is gushing about the players, coaches and the win...

His press conference shoyldnhave consisted of..."tough week, glad to get the win, 10 days to rest up and get better which we know we need to do"...

Nagy is a nice guy but his standards as a head coach are atrocious.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

This is such a piss-poor victory...if it hadn't been for the Lions hurting themselves we would have lost which is pathetic to say.

Yup.  Like I said.  How can you even think about excusing an offense that can't score more than one TD vs Detroit.  It's pathetic football.

6 hours ago, JAF-N72EX said:

More like 2032 lol. To be honest the only thing I have to look forward to is seeing the Bears in a new stadium. I have no faith in this team anymore. Even when we do things right we're somehow still wrong.

In honor of that I hereby dedicate the tune to Matt Nagy and his team.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Nagy is. He's happy being 4-7 instead of 3-8 and technically he's not wrong.

......stop looking at me like that. I don't make the rules.

It's a pretty bad state of affairs when it takes a FG as time expired for you to beat a winless team by 3 points.

I guess he can be happy for 13 more days now 'til AZ wipes the smile off his face.

On 11/25/2021 at 5:29 PM, Madmike90 said:

1 1/2 minutes into Nagy's post game press conference and honestly the guy is infuriating me...is that the standard we are happy with? To scrape a win against a team who haven't won all season? You would think we had just dropped 40 on the Bucs the way he is gushing about the players, coaches and the win...

His press conference shoyldnhave consisted of..."tough week, glad to get the win, 10 days to rest up and get better which we know we need to do"...

Nagy is a nice guy but his standards as a head coach are atrocious.

Watching the Ravens/Browns game right now and they showed Mayfield's response after a win against the Lions and the media is attacking him for being outright honest and not being happy with the game and taking responsibility. Meanwhile, Nagy is over here acting like we just got a ticket to the playoffs.

Peep the difference between Mayfield's response, tone, and body language vs Matt Nagy's. This sums it up right here. And for the record, I don't even like Mayfield's cocky attitude and I don't think he's a very good QB, but the fact that a 24 year old is more self aware than Nagy speaks volumes.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Watching the Ravens/Browns game right now and they showed Mayfield's response after a win against the Lions and the media is attacking him for being outright honest and not being happy with the game and taking responsibility. Meanwhile, Nagy is over here acting like we just got a ticket to the playoffs.

Peep the difference between Mayfield's response, tone, and body language vs Matt Nagy's. This sums it up right here. And for the record, I don't even like Mayfield's cocky attitude and I don't think he's a very good QB, but the fact that a 24 year old is more self aware than Nagy speaks volumes.

Constantly saying "They know how to fight". Meanwhile all I can think of-

VMOaVH3uy2uQojtzxZr9EvsYgR3sXcTaYwfJ20PD

Glass Joe knew how to fight too, just not well. Same as this team under Nagy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sugashane said:

Constantly saying "They know how to fight". Meanwhile all I can think of-

VMOaVH3uy2uQojtzxZr9EvsYgR3sXcTaYwfJ20PD

Glass Joe knew how to fight too, just not well. Same as this team under Nagy.

Haha. That's a perfect meme. Well done suga. Now I can't get the punch out sound out of my head now. Thanks lol.