Week 12: Carolina Panthers (5-6) @ Miami Dolphins (4-7)

TheKillerNacho

Week 12: CAR @ MIA  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Miami Dolphins
    • Carolina Panthers
    • Tie
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or less point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or greater point difference
  3. 3. Who scores the most fantasy points in this game?

• Tua Tagovailoa
    • Cam Newton
    • Myles Gaskin
    • Salvon Ahmed
    • Christian McCaffrey
    • Chuba Hubbard
    • Jaylen Waddle
    • Will Fuller
    • Mack Hollins
    • Albert Wilson
    • D.J. Moore
    • Robby Anderson
    • Terrace Marshall Jr.
    • Mike Gesicki
    • Ian Thomas
    • Tommy Tremble
    • Jason Sanders
    • Zane Gonzalez
    • Dolphins DST
    • Panthers DST

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/25/2021 at 12:09 AM

Miami Dolphins vs Carolina Panthers | Miami dolphins, Carolina panthers,  Panthers

This game is a game I would feel a lot better about winning if the Panthers were still trotting out Sam Darnold.

As we saw last year, Cam Newton has the ability to shred us on the ground if we try to blitz too much. Which we will probably do. The Panthers defense is also solid, so it will act as a real test of Tua's development. I think we have a chance to win this if it's a low-scoring affair, but I have a feeling we'll give up one too many big plays.

Hoping to extend our winning streak to 4, but my head says...

Carolina 24

Miami 19

I hope we figure out how to pull a rabbit out of a hat for this game, because it seems like we are going to need some magic to pull out a win today.  Panthers team strengths seem perfect to exploit our weakness.  Big time players on the edges vs our weak edge blockers.  Good pass defense vs our injury plagued receiver corps and lack of running game.  Dual threat QB play and a big time RB against our suspect inside LB's.  Maybe we can keep it close and pull out a Special Teams win at the end.

Edited by Swampbilly

That was really, really fun to watch.  Man, did that 2021 draft class shine today or what.  Waddle with a monster game; finally showcasing what he can do when not asked to run 7 yard curls all game.  Phillips had 3 sacks and should have had 4 (Wilkins owes him a steak dinner).  Holland with another INT and terrific coverage elsewhere.  Eichenburg was a turd again today, but 3 out of 4 is pretty dang terrific.  

I was pleasantly surprised at the performance of Lindsey today.  I think he needs to go at least 50/50 with Gaskin going forward.  

What a game. Tua working behind that line against a good defense. The guy can play, ignore the talking heads. Though he Should of fell on the ball on that ridiculous snap at the end of the half.  rookie mistake, draft a center!

The tight end game is strong on this team. 

I wanted Lindsay in free agency am thrilled they got him off waivers, definitely shows he has talent still. Give Gaskin his due as well. 

the Dolphins #1 wr is no longer hurt he is now wearing #17. Parker I think is affordable next year if so, I don’t see them getting rid of him but man I’m tired of this same ole song and dance. Fuller… buh bye. Albert Wilson though, adds a fun wrinkle. 

this team is much better than the 1-7 team we suffered through earlier. 

• Like 1