Week 12 GDT Bills at Saints: Gobble gobble

Trentwannabe

Josh Allen, Bills Introduce Themselves to NFL World in Trouncing of Cowboys  | Bleacher Report | Latest News, Videos and Highlights

2019 Thanksgiving was an incredibly exciting game and was a national coming out party for Josh. Can this year bring more encouragement and excitement?

Bills need this game to just stay in the playoff race. Feed Diggs. Play Breida more. Sit Moss and activate Stevenson. Let’s see what Happens.

I’ll say
Bills 24
Saints 17

I’m scared. This team royally pisses me off. Offensively we need to force feed Diggs, try out Brieda, and i think we need to work on getting Mckenzie involved more as well. Some sort of reverses, short screens etc. if we don’t have a run game we have to get some sort of short passing game going. 

I also think we should try more deep throws, which is funny because it sounds counterproductive to what i said to start this post, but we have so many intermediate throws, we have to mix it up.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

I also think we should try more deep throws, which is funny because it sounds counterproductive to what i said to start this post, but we have so many intermediate throws, we have to mix it up.

Everyone is playing 2 high against us and until we prove we can beat it with a run game or taking the check downs consistently,  they won’t stop. 

This is where Daboll, Allen and Diggs need to prove themselves.