The Most Important Game of the Year: Week 9: Los Angeles Rams of Anaheim @ New York Football Giants

Acgott

8 hours ago, jrry32 said:

The Giants have kicked our butts every time we've played since 2002. Just let us have this one.

@jrry32- Well, jrry, prepare to meet thy doom! As a New York fan, I fully expect the Giants, with their practice-squad cornerbacks, their sagging linebackers, their chaotic blocking, street free-agent receivers, and one-touchdown-a-game offense, to crush the hapless Rams this Sunday! I mean what do the Rams really have, beyond a rising young QB, Todd Gurley, Robert Woods, vastly-improved blocking, an exciting young coach, Aaron Donald, bla-bla-bla-?

My God, I suppose Sammy White will have a breakout game against the Giants!  

Jimmy Hoffa will spin in his grave under the stadium, this could get so bad.

jrry, I know you have a lot of clout with the Rams, is their any way you could talk to McVey and ask him, please, not to run the score up too much? We've already suffered enough this year! 

Honestly I wouldn't even be surprised if the Giants win this because..

1- Every indication in the world says they have no business winning it so they will
2- They of course have to ruin any chance of themselves getting a top 5 pick
3- I'm cheering for the Rams and Texans as side teams this year and Watson going down wrecked Houston's chances so of course it'll be the Giants that derail the Rams
4- My hopes of them cleaning house will be dashed when they find a way to go 6-10 which will be just enough to justify keeping Reese, Macadoo and Sullivan in place
5- It's the Giants

11 hours ago, bzane said:

@jrry32- Well, jrry, prepare to meet thy doom! As a New York fan, I fully expect the Giants, with their practice-squad cornerbacks, their sagging linebackers, their chaotic blocking, street free-agent receivers, and one-touchdown-a-game offense, to crush the hapless Rams this Sunday! I mean what do the Rams really have, beyond a rising young QB, Todd Gurley, Robert Woods, vastly-improved blocking, an exciting young coach, Aaron Donald, bla-bla-bla-?

My God, I suppose Sammy White will have a breakout game against the Giants!  

Jimmy Hoffa will spin in his grave under the stadium, this could get so bad.

jrry, I know you have a lot of clout with the Rams, is their any way you could talk to McVey and ask him, please, not to run the score up too much? We've already suffered enough this year! 

I talked to Sean. He said point them to this game, and they'll know the answer.

That was an impressive drive considering the personnel that's missing today. I like the way Sullivan calls plays. It's a better mix and he takes a deep shot every now and then to keep the defense honest. Much less predicatable then Macadoo's calls. Better rhythm to it.

Archived