The Most Important Game of the Year: Week 9: Los Angeles Rams of Anaheim @ New York Football Giants

Acgott

On a positive note... it was nice to see Engram getting the lions share of the targets..

Just now, Acgott said:

The worst it is, the better chance of firing Reese and McAdoo

Now can they muster up enough suck to outsuck the Niners next week cause every game after that are looking like losses...

I won't insult your intelligence by saying good game. Best of luck moving forward. A performance like this might indicate that the team is starting to quit on McAdoo. He might be gone at the end of the year. Y'all are better than this.(but Eli's performance was troubling)

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

I won't insult your intelligence by saying good game. Best of luck moving forward. A performance like this might indicate that the team is starting to quit on McAdoo. He might be gone at the end of the year. Y'all are better than this.(but Eli's performance was troubling)

Well he is 37. Can't expect him to be around much longer. He has regressed, especially in his accuracy, a lot this season.

Please beat the Eagles in a couple weeks. Their fans are insufferable enough online, I don't want to have to deal with them like that at home too. 

3 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

The whole secondary was garbage. Miscommunication on every play. Collins got exposed in coverage. We know that's not his strength.

Collins has been terrible in coverage for numerous games. Spags needs better play calling.

Archived