Week 12 vs Stoolers

12 hours ago, Beck Bristow said:

I think a bunch of us aged out. Too much going on. Still enjoying a win over Pittsburgh. 

I actually got to see a good chunk of the game for a change, but with youth Basketball starting in full force next weekend that likely changes back to normal of me missing lots of games again.

56 minutes ago, RavensfanRD said:

Look, I don't know what y'all got going on in Bengal land, but I don't like nothin' bout it! Stop winning!

Team lookin' real good, though.

Biggest issue is probably depth, but if we stay relatively healthy, then the NFL is on notice. 1-3 key injuries could derail everything though.  Need this next draft to really sure up depth after hopefully extending our key pieces up for extensions and maybe add 1-2 significant FA in the off season.

On 11/28/2021 at 6:45 PM, Beck Bristow said:

I think a bunch of us aged out. Too much going on. Still enjoying a win over Pittsburgh. 

Yup.

I did manage to watch part of the 1st quarter and 3rd quarter.  Was fun to see a complete domination.

On 11/30/2021 at 9:17 AM, Beck Bristow said:

It makes me sad. I was scoreboard watching but missed most of the game.  Is there a way to re-watch it that anyone knows of?

If you search YouTube for "Steelers Bengals November 2021" there is a 10 minute highlight reel from the official NFL channel.

Best I could do.