Points For27.36th
Points Against16.11st

TEN:

Team Stats

Passing Yards225.121st
Rushing Yards129.07th
Points For26.510th
Points Against23.119th

The Patriots had full attendance in practice plus McGrone and Bledsoe entered their window of being activated. They probably won't play this year though.

Can the Patriots win their 6th straight game?

Edited by SBLIII

A month ago this was a certain loss in my head, but with our improved run D and their losing Henry the odds evened out. Now they’ve lost Brown and Jones too, I say we’ve become favourites. I don’t see their depleted WR corps getting open against this secondary, and pass protection has been an issue for the Titans all year.

Judon gets a couple of sacks. Jackson gets a pick. Stevenson has a breakout game. 24-10 Pats, but the game is never as close as that score looks.

It shouldn't be hard turning them one dimensional, we have a good run defense ourselves. However, they did beat the Rams and Saints in that stretch and their defense is very good, they are 10th in 3rd percentage, 9th in sacks, 4th in rushing yards per game, 12th in both INTS and Fumbles (-3 turn over differential though), 19th in points per game and 14th in yards per game. This will probably be a slugfest, just have to make sure we don't commit mistakes. These guys made Stafford look silly.

Edited by The Third Rider

Listening to Cassel on a podcast. I can't help but love Vrabel...

Usually semi naked wherever he can be, still got an absolute engine on his (naturally fit) and can run for hours, the best chat/talk game on the team and always able to dish out a roasting. Just a total bossman :D 

1 hour ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Listening to Cassel on a podcast. I can't help but love Vrabel...

Usually semi naked wherever he can be, still got an absolute engine on his (naturally fit) and can run for hours, the best chat/talk game on the team and always able to dish out a roasting. Just a total bossman :D 

Him and Brady swapping barbs was pretty funny.  

25 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

I honestly have no idea what to make of the Titans. They have some of the most impressive wins of ANY team this year and they just got waxed by a tanking Texans team 

I never put too much weight on losing to divisional opponents, things that should never happen seem to happen. I mean we have gotten waxed by the Dolphins on many occasions, even when they suck.