GDT Week 12: Titans @ Patriots

SBLIII

3 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Mayo doesnt get the credit he deserves as a defensive coach simply because his last name isnt Belichick 

My wife says everything is better with Mayo. Even spaghetti Bolognese. 

But the defence is nasty and a lot of it is the maligned linebackers (young and old) making plays. Today wasn't their best run d game but still. 

Will watch later in week as I could only see game on redzone due to UK broadcast.

• Like 1

Bourne is really making a jump this season.. very impressed with everything he has done. He's showing that he can jump into the #2 WR role be a steal for the 3yr 15m deal they gave him. 

I may be riding the wave but I feel like replacing Agholor with a better deep threat would make this offense elite next year ( along with Mac eliminating some rookie mistakes). 

• Like 2

Another side note is Jonnu Smith, it was nice to see him get involved a bit more. They should have plays like that for him weekly. A run or two and some simpler routes to get him in space for YAC.. that's really the blueprint for him. 

He should be getting at least 3 catches a game that give him an opportunity to run with the football imo.. do that and he will be worthy of the investment. 

• Like 1