Deadline

LoganF89

Are we expecting any trades? Or are there any trades that would intrigue you? I think a WR trade could make sense

TY Hilton, Jarvis Landry, Donte Moncrief, Martavis Bryant all rumored to be on the block. Who do you guys want in a trade and what would you give up.

Jarvis Landry would be a nice piece for a 4th

the deadline is @ 4pm ET. (or 3 pm CT) my time

I badly want to read...."Redskins trade Cousin to the Browns for 1st rd pick"

or Denver...or Jets...or Astros...somebody, for the love of god. Get this guy outta here. Get some draft ammo & get Grudens guy this upcoming draft.

open up some major cap space, which it would do.

and load up for next season with our rookie QB.

9 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

the deadline is @ 4pm ET. (or 3 pm CT) my time

I badly want to read...."Redskins trade Cousin to the Browns for 1st rd pick"

or Denver...or Jets...or Astros...somebody, for the love of god. Get this guy outta here. Get some draft ammo & get Grudens guy this upcoming draft.

open up some major cap space, which it would do.

and load up for next season with our rookie QB.

I want Kirk traded period .

im fine use his money for wideouts and a DL while we draft a qb .

CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reports the Redskins are "trying to land a wide receiver before the deadline."

Terrelle Pryor's fantasy value is already dead and buried, but, if true, this would be a big blow to Josh Doctson's moving forward. It is also possible Washington is looking to replace Jamison Crowder or Ryan "Gruden" Grant, but that duo has looked locked into their spots as of late.

There's nothing wrong with Doctson. The kid can't develop if the coach refuses to put him on the field. What do you want him to do with 3 targets a game? He's barely on the field and has 3 TD. 

And La Confora is an idiot. The redskins best receiver is Crowder. They aren't looking to replace him and to lump him in with Grant shows how out of touch he is. 

1 minute ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reports the Redskins are "trying to land a wide receiver before the deadline."

Terrelle Pryor's fantasy value is already dead and buried, but, if true, this would be a big blow to Josh Doctson's moving forward. It is also possible Washington is looking to replace Jamison Crowder or Ryan "Gruden" Grant, but that duo has looked locked into their spots as of late.

Crowder Is staying but of skins can trade pryor for sure and something to get a wideout .

And yea Doctson not going anywhere he has 3 tds in limited snaps even Chris Cooley said he was open a lot on Sunday .. just like the Rams game Doctson was open .

Bryant or Hilton I suspect are the possible targets . I see a trade happening for sure even if it's for nothing .

Just now, lavar703 said:

If we can get Landry you have to do it. That would change our receiving core completely. Send Pryor and a 4th that can turn into a third based on performance. I think that would be about the best offer the Dolphins will get. 

Omg dude I'm hoping it's him. He's a beast and he can return kicks 

8 minutes ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

Everything JLC says is wrong.  He said we'd have 4 of our starting Olineman for the Dallas game.

Archived