The other games thread week #12 (Thanksgiving Edition)

Iron_man

This week we find the start of our Thanksgiving game slate starting off in Detroit as the Bears come into town. Who are your three teams that win today? I'm think Bears, Cowboys, and Saints with the upset.

Thanksgiving: Bears vs Lions, Raiders vs Cowboys, Bills vs Saints

Sunday Early: Titans vs Patriots, Steelers vs Bengals, Jets vs Texans, Bucs vs Colts, Eagles vs Giants, Panthers vs Dolphins, Falcons vs Jaguars

Sunday Late: Chargers vs Broncos, Rams vs Packers, Vikings vs 9ers

Sunday Night: Browns vs Ravens

Monday Night: Seahawks vs Washington

There are some interesting slate of games this week. The games I will watch are all of the thanksgiving games, our game, Bucs vs Colts, Rams vs Packers, and Browns vs Ravens. Don't eat too much and Happy Thanksgiving guys.

• Like 1

Thanksgiving: Bears vs Lions, Raiders vs Cowboys, Bills vs Saints

Sunday Early: Titans vs Patriots, Steelers vs Bengals, Jets vs Texans, Bucs vs Colts, Eagles vs Giants, Panthers vs Dolphins, Falcons vs Jaguars

Sunday Late: Chargers vs Broncos, Rams vs Packers, Vikings vs 9ers

Sunday Night: Browns vs Ravens

Monday Night: Seahawks vs Washington

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CP3MVP said:

Damn I wanted the Saints to give the bills that L but it doesn’t look like it gonna happen. This offense is really hard to watch. 

one significant thing did happen in this game and that was the Tre'Davious White injury. If it's as bad as it looked, that's a major loss for Buffalo. 

PIT-CIN: Ben is done. I'm well aware of how short-staffed PIT is, but Ben is officially a zombie. To make matters worse, PIT might have to bring him back if he doesn't retire due to how brutally bad this year's QB draft class is. Despite the eak QB class, PIT should probably look into Ritter/Pickett to keep their bases covered, ESPECIALLY if Ben retires.

TB-IND: TB should be concerned with how bipolar they are. I've never seen a team as inconsistent as them. Luckily for them the NFC South is a disaster.

CAR-MIA: Remember how excited everyone was with Cam's homecoming? Yeah, that didn't last long. Cam is washed and was only brought back because CAR was down to PJ freaking Walker.

PHI-NYG: So much for a Philly surge in the division. DAL can relax despite their slump.

ATL-JAX: What a surprise, ATL beats up a bad team.

NYJ-HOU: Instead of waterboarding terrorists, we should force them to watch these two teams.

29 minutes ago, biggie. said:

PIT-CIN: Ben is done. I'm well aware of how short-staffed PIT is, but Ben is officially a zombie. To make matters worse, PIT might have to bring him back if he doesn't retire due to how brutally bad this year's QB draft class is. Despite the eak QB class, PIT should probably look into Ritter/Pickett to keep their bases covered, ESPECIALLY if Ben retires.

TB-IND: TB should be concerned with how bipolar they are. I've never seen a team as inconsistent as them. Luckily for them the NFC South is a disaster.

CAR-MIA: Remember how excited everyone was with Cam's homecoming? Yeah, that didn't last long. Cam is washed and was only brought back because CAR was down to PJ freaking Walker.

PHI-NYG: So much for a Philly surge in the division. DAL can relax despite their slump.

ATL-JAX: What a surprise, ATL beats up a bad team.

NYJ-HOU: Instead of waterboarding terrorists, we should force them to watch these two teams.

Tampa just out talents  people 

1 minute ago, CP3MVP said:

Tampa just out talents  people 

I've heard that said so so many times. It's a shame because their playoff D was nasty and I think Leftwich has potential. So much of their offense is boom and bust though, playing away from their strengths. 

And the D definitely wins on talent, half of which is injured. 

They also play badly on the road so they need the Cardinals to slip up. 

1 hour ago, scottishpatriot said:

I've heard that said so so many times. It's a shame because their playoff D was nasty and I think Leftwich has potential. So much of their offense is boom and bust though, playing away from their strengths. 

And the D definitely wins on talent, half of which is injured. 

They also play badly on the road so they need the Cardinals to slip up. 

They legit have zero coaching.