Bucs (7-3) @ Colts (6-5)

indifference

Colts will treat this game as a must win. At 6-5 they’re out of the playoffs so expect them to give us our best shot. 

Not sure if Nelson and Vea suit up but that will be a heck of a matchup. Anyway, until TB shows they can win games in hostile environment I wont expect them to win.

Colts by 7

Interesting stat- 3 road losses, the offense has scored a combined 20 points in the first half.   For all the concern about the secondary, the offense has put up Koetteresque first half points.

I expect a lot of zone and 4 man rush from Indy.  The offense needs to execute, no penalties and catch the ball.  Get the job done.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Warhorse said:

The #1 defense at the time held the Colts to 45 in Buffalo. Maybe shoot for a 50 burger on the road?

Sure, would want to see a Big 12 game shootout.  When the team has Tom Brady on the roster and is the defending SB champ, there really isn t a team on the road they should fear.  

Congrats to the Colts on the win in Buffalo.  The Bucs have to prove themselves to raise their level on the road from the standard at home.  

The Bucs could lay on the road again certainly.  Similiarly, the Colts could lose a home games like they did 3 times already.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Sure, would want to see a Big 12 game shootout.  When the team has Tom Brady on the roster and is the defending SB champ, there really isn t a team on the road they should fear.  

Congrats to the Colts on the win in Buffalo.  The Bucs have to prove themselves to raise their level on the road from the standard at home.  

The Bucs could lay on the road again certainly.  Similiarly, the Colts could lose a home games like they did 3 times already.

I can imagine a path to both teams losing. I don't bet, but if I did, I would not risk this game. Colts have an identity, and the Bucs have not been dominant on the road from my limited knowledge. Can't wait to see what happens. 

• Like 1