Turkey legs and Gizzards: Raiders at Dallas

HDsportsfan

Jocks: McCarthy, K Moore, injuries, COViD, and who ever decision it was to rotate Olineman every series in the first half

Biggest smelliest dirty Diapers: REFS!!!! Anthony Brown!!! 

Game Balls only to Pollard and Parsons. 

Edited by textaz03

1 minute ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

We are going to make the playoffs. And we have a shot for something special. Which is why piss poor games like this really frustrates me

can't argue that.. but again, if this game was our full roster, I would be very concerned.. but as of now, I may be foolishly still believing as much as anytime this year.. 

Cee Dee + Cooper make a HUGE difference.. 

RG and Tank will also help our DPOY in Parsens as well.

7 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

We are going to make the playoffs. And we have a shot for something special. Which is why piss poor games like this really frustrates me. 

Agree. Winnable game. Strange funk right now.

It makes me crazy how this team performs when they don’t have all hands on deck. It’s a decade long issue and they seem to fall short 90% of the time.

12 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

GB - the believers (there has to be someone else besides me??)

JS - people jumping ship way too early... Season far from over..

It’s called, this is what they have served to us year in year out. They give us Hope, then they crush us!! 

until this team breaks the cycle, I’m done getting my hopes up

1 minute ago, WizardHawk said:

Agree. Winnable game. Strange funk right now.

It makes me crazy how this team performs when they don’t have all hands on deck. It’s a decade long issue and they seem to fall short 90% of the time.

agreed.. seems like we always underachieve with a key player or more out.. wondering if we only feel like it's us since we always see our team.. I bet other fan bases feel the same about their teams though.

Just now, textaz03 said:

It’s called, this is what they have served to us year in year out. They give us Hope, then they crush us!! 

We all have the PTSD of being a Cowboy fan..

But something feels different about this team.. Yeah, I know.. :(

shoot me in January if you like.. but dang it.. I will be the last man standing until then!!

12 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

This is understandable. I'm trying to stay positive, but part of me is saying I've seen this before.  That being said  I'm hoping that when we get healthy we can turn this thing around.  Regardless of the circumstances when a stumbling, bumbling Raiders club lays 36 on you at home it leaves a certain stench in the air and the right to question this club.