w4rrior723

Should Jerry go get Jarvis Landry?

Jarvis Landry on the trade block

It's been reported that Juice is on the trade block. His bff OBJ has been all over social media lobbying for us to make a move for him. 

Do you guys think that's a good move? 

How much would you give up for him?

No. He is a great slot WR on the last year of his rookie deal. He is going to cost $10M per year. On top of the 2nd we would need to give. We have a suitable slot WR anyway.

Him and OBJ would need to take big pay cuts and that won't happen. I don't care how close they are.

37 minutes ago, Acgott said:

No. He is a great slot WR on the last year of his rookie deal. He is going to cost $10M per year. On top of the 2nd we would need to give. We have a suitable slot WR anyway.

Him and OBJ would need to take big pay cuts and that won't happen. I don't care how close they are.

I mean, the Eagles just got a Pro-Bowl RB from the Dolphins for a 4th rounder. Juice for a 4th rounder would be tremendous value. He will demand a nice paycheck, though. Also, I thought he played on the outside and inside, not exclusively in the slot. Is that not the case?

Just now, w4rrior723 said:

I mean, the Eagles just got a Pro-Bowl RB from the Dolphins for a 4th rounder. Juice for a 4th rounder would be tremendous value. He will demand a nice paycheck, though. Also, I thought he played on the outside and inside, not exclusively in the slot. Is that not the case?

The talk is is that Ajayi has terrible knees. The coach hated him as well and wanted to get rid of him. Ajayi is under contract for another year. The Eagles are in playoff contention.

If we could get trade a 4th for Landry its a no brainier of course. Our beat writers are saying that Landry plays mostly in the slot. Giants are eliminated from the playoffs so we would need to get him a new deal before he matters.

No because until the protection is fixed it just doesn't matter how many skill players you have

The fanboy in me is super giddy about seeing both OBJ and Juice in big blue, but realistically, its not a great move for the team to make getting Juice a priority.