The good, the bad, the fights, the sour beer I tried.

NickButera

46 minutes ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

Absolutely unacceptable by both teams. Realistically, there could have been 20+ penalties if the refs called all of the holding penalties.

I saw one play where Crosby was tackled from behind and did not get a flag.  Just ridiculous for him.

• Like 1

Our path to the playoffs (not predictions):

vs Washington - W

at Kansas City - L

at Cleveland - W

vs Denver - W

at Colts - L

vs Chargers - W

Personally, I don’t see us beating Chiefs and Colts on the road. KC we never beat in KC in Nov/Dec in that freezing cold. Plus the Chiefs are heating up. I don’t see us beating the Colts on the road unless Taylor OR Wentz are injured, either or. 

This would net us 10-7 and likely the 7th and final spot in the AFC Playoffs. Although, still not guaranteed. 

If we lose to Washington or Cleveland, which is extremely possible… then you can still stick a fork in us. 

Edited by BayRaider

2 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

-d started the game with a 3 n out

-we got multiple first downs on our first drive 🥲with a first qtr td 🥲

- we even scored another first qtr td wtf 🥲 with more first downs never saw so many first down 

- thought I was dreaming longest first qtr in history and I enjoyed every second of it

-finally use mm in the redzone and quess what happened another td 🤷🏾‍♂️

-carr played smarter, worked the pocket better, played with GUTS and also ran successfully for a wait for it ….first down 

-minus that special team td defense did good

this is where y’all gonna hate on me but

-we kicked too many fgs

-carr throws for a million yards but minimal tds when we win it’s ok but when we lose it’s a problem need more tds

-luckily dall didn’t have their wrs don’t think we win if they play but we won

-djax needs to be on the field more

-leatherwood got worked by everyone 

-abrams imo can only play coverage as a deep safety and he’s not disciplined enough to do that he’s getting worked a lot by bigger wrs/te’s

-still can’t believe we did so good on offense Dallas had the #1 scoring offense so I knew it would be a shootout and we were in the thick of it

Once Waller went out kicking a lot of FG’s was pretty much a forgone conclusion 

9 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Our path to the playoffs (not predictions):

vs Washington - W

at Kansas City - L

at Cleveland - W

vs Denver - W

at Colts - L

vs Chargers - W

Personally, I don’t see us beating Chiefs and Colts on the road. KC we never beat in KC in Nov/Dec in that freezing cold. Plus the Chiefs are heating up. I don’t see us beating the Colts on the road unless Taylor OR Wentz are injured, either or. 

This would net us 10-7 and likely the 7th and final spot in the AFC Playoffs. Although, still not guaranteed. 

If we lose to Washington or Cleveland, which is extremely possible… then you can still stick a fork in us. 

It has a lot more to do with the AFC north IMO. If cincy falters, we have the tiebreaker over pittsburgh/baltimore. Same thing with New England. How they play down the stretch is also key.

2 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

I saw one play where Crosby was tackled from behind and did not get a flag.  Just ridiculous for him.

I almost wonder if the Raiders should start making videos of all the missed penalties against Crosby and release them on social media. The one thing that might galvanize the NFL to clean up their act is bad press.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

True

i actually didn’t mind cause it forces carr to target out players esp wrs like zay

Yeah. It's hard though. 

I was watching the Packers game the other day and then the Bills game last night. It's mind boggling to me seeing WRs getting consistently open without it having to be blown coverage or a deep bomb. Seems like most of our catches wind up being fairly contested. Our offense just looks like it struggles at everything every week and it's just a coin flip as to whether they actually perform well or like utter garbage. 

53 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Yeah. It's hard though. 

I was watching the Packers game the other day and then the Bills game last night. It's mind boggling to me seeing WRs getting consistently open without it having to be blown coverage or a deep bomb. Seems like most of our catches wind up being fairly contested. Our offense just looks like it struggles at everything every week and it's just a coin flip as to whether they actually perform well or like utter garbage. 

Renfrow is the only one that gets consistent separation now.  He plays with game speed and plays chess out there.  He is like Cooper when it comes to setting up the DB but Cooper's issue is he complicates it and it takes to long to develop.  I love watching Renfrow play.  I call him the fish because he looks so easy to catch but just slips through the hands of the defense.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, S&B Bleeder said:

Did I not hear the announcer say last night that Abram is our leading tackler?

Nope. He had the most last night. 

He probably leads us with TDs against though. Opposing QBs have like an 80% completion rating when targeting him, and he's the 2nd lowest graded S in coverage in the league. No surprise, given dude gives up ugly TDs practically every single game lol

• Like 1