Week 12: Jets vs Texans

Bobby816

Wilson is back under center. But we will be without some key playmakers in Carter, Davis and Mims for him. HOU has virtually very little on offense… so it’d be nice to see the defense show up finally this year. But I’m not optimistic there.

Bc of Carter and Davis out I have us losing this one.

HOU: 24

Jets: 13

3 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Wilson is back under center. But we will be without some key playmakers in Carter, Davis and Mims for him. HOU has virtually very little on offense… so it’d be nice to see the defense show up finally this year. But I’m not optimistic there.

Bc of Carter and Davis out I have us losing this one.

HOU: 24

Jets: 13

Damn didn’t know Mims and Davis were out too. 

I want to see a monster game from Moore and our CBs to get a pick. 

We've still got Moore, Crowder, Cole, and Berrios at WR. Not having Carter really hurts our rushing potential, though Ty Johnson isn't a bad option for checkdowns in the passing game.

I want to see our offense not drop off a cliff with Wilson back in. I want to see him show that he's learned a bit about how this offense is supposed to run in the time he was out and we had 414, 398, 296, and 278 net passing yards. We haven't had that level of production on offense across four consecutive games since the 2015 Fitzmagic year.

Mims has to actually make a play to be considered a key play maker.

Zach needs to play a clean game against a really bad team. The way random QBs have come in and played (minus one game vs the best D in the league by far) and have played well and haven’t turned the ball over much is very telling. Multiple turnovers in this game is not acceptable. It’s time to clean it up. I am a Zach fan and I wanted us to draft him but we have got to start seeing it at some point. Start today. 

Our D is historically bad so I doubt we win. Just want to see Zach play well.

NYJ 20

HOU 33

What's the reason for Mims being out? Covid still?  Sucks that we don't have either Davis or Mims as that leaves us without at outside receiver threat. No Carter is a big hit too as he has been a key to moving the chains both on the ground and through the air these past few games.

Hopefully Johnson and Coleman can step up and take the load off of Wilson so he can try and take care of the ball instead of trying to carry the team.

Would be nice if the defense had a good game too, but I'm thinking Tyrods mobility is going to be a huge factor for our undisciplined linebacker core.

1 hour ago, drew39k said:

What's the reason for Mims being out? Covid still?  Sucks that we don't have either Davis or Mims as that leaves us without at outside receiver threat. No Carter is a big hit too as he has been a key to moving the chains both on the ground and through the air these past few games.

Hopefully Johnson and Coleman can step up and take the load off of Wilson so he can try and take care of the ball instead of trying to carry the team.

Would be nice if the defense had a good game too, but I'm thinking Tyrods mobility is going to be a huge factor for our undisciplined linebacker core.

Ya Mims is still on the Covid list. I’m not a fan of Coleman… so I hope Johnson gets almost all the work these next few weeks.

And on defense I’m expecting us to let Johnson look like Taylor and Cooks look like Kupp.

Really just want to see what Wilson learned sitting. That’s the big story here. Winning or losing doesn’t matter. It will show us a lot in his maturity on how he plays today.