Jaguars forum stats

pwny

Currently, the Jaguars forum is 7th in activity.

We are 2nd in the AFC behind the Browns.

As of this post, we are 615 posts ahead of the Titans, who are in 8th place.

We are 405 posts behind the 49ers for 6th place.

We are 4,104 posts behind the Browns for the AFC lead. 

We are 14,274 posts behind the Eagles forum, who sit atop the forum.

On 10/30/2017 at 2:11 PM, iPwn said:

As of this post, we are 615 posts ahead of the Titans, who are in 8th place.

We’ll soon lose our spot over the 49ers, but we may be able to take that spot permanently come next week.

Last season, the Jaguars forum didn’t have one game dat thread go over 8 pages. 

This season, every thread has had at least 16 pages. Including our bye week GDT, 7/9 GDTs have had at least 21.

I don’t believe the Jaguars forum had a 30 page GDT any year prior to this season. We’ve now had two this year, and this week’s will reach 50 if we have ~20 more posts.

Just now, iPwn said:

This season, every thread has had at least 16 pages. Including our bye week GDT, 7/9 GDTs have had at least 21.

I don’t believe the Jaguars forum had a 30 page GDT any year prior to this season. We’ve now had two this year, and this week’s will reach 50 if we have ~20 more posts.

So far the switch to a new site has been a positive I'd say...

5 minutes ago, iPwn said:

4 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

It's definitely the new site. Makes it easier to post and the Jaguars playing good has also made it more enjoyable. I like this 2017 change. 

1 hour ago, Jags said:

It's definitely the new site. Makes it easier to post and the Jaguars playing good has also made it more enjoyable. I like this 2017 change. 

This past February, I started an open dialogue with moderators on what we needed to do in order to make this forum great again. We talked about ways to get posters engaged again and tools that we could use at our disposal to get to that. When webby announced the alpha testing of the new forum, us mods kicked it into high gear discussing the ways to get people to get excited about this. Come the beta, we had a lot of great things ready for everyone.

I think there also needs to be a shout out given to @.Buzz for his efforts in helping to make this place one that makes people want to discuss stuff. He came in during the initial beta sign up and was just immediately on board with everything we were trying to do.

He and I haven’t agreed on everything and we’ve had arguments about the direction of the team, but it’s been really helpful to have a non-moderator step up as part of our aggressive efforts to make this forum fun again.

The Jaguars being better has absolutely helped. But the trio of the new tools we all have to use, a moderation staff that’s willing to put in a lot of effort to make the place enjoyable, and users that want to talk football and want to get others engaged have really helped bring this place to heights we haven’t seen before.

11 minutes ago, iPwn said:

This past February, I started an open dialogue with moderators on what we needed to do in order to make this forum great again. We talked about ways to get posters engaged again and tools that we could use at our disposal to get to that. When webby announced the alpha testing of the new forum, us mods kicked it into high gear discussing the ways to get people to get excited about this. Come the beta, we had a lot of great things ready for everyone.

I think there also needs to be a shout out given to @.Buzz for his efforts in helping to make this place one that makes people want to discuss stuff. He came in during the initial beta sign up and was just immediately on board with everything we were trying to do.

He and I haven’t agreed on everything and we’ve had arguments about the direction of the team, but it’s been really helpful to have a non-moderator step up as part of our aggressive efforts to make this forum fun again.

The Jaguars being better has absolutely helped. But the trio of the new tools we all have to use, a moderation staff that’s willing to put in a lot of effort to make the place enjoyable, and users that want to talk football and want to get others engaged have really helped bring this place to heights we haven’t seen before.

Thanks man! Just nice to have a place to get good discussions going about a team we all obviously love. Not the easiest thing to find in central Iowa.

14 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

We're nearly 1,000 posts ahead of the Titans forum today. Pretty insane considering they passed us not too long ago and have continued to stay very active themselves. 

The Titans don't deserve to be ahead of the Jags. They never have and never will. 

On 11/5/2017 at 5:05 PM, .Buzz said:

Yeah.  It's been big for me.  Particularly when it comes to mobile posting.  It was a pain in the butt on the old forum.  So much better now.

Now, i may be accused of "phoning it in", but whatever.  You guys love it.  And also, here to save up likes to buy a boat.

The whole "reply notification" system really helps too i think.  Way easier to stay on top of multiple discussions and bounce thoughts back and forth smoothly.

Archived