Lincoln Riley expected to be named USC Head Coach

beekay414

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I'm happy that USC made the move. One of my biggest pet peeves living in the Los Angeles era has been USC's lack of commitment to revitalizing their program into a national contender. The athletic department was so afraid to go out of the Pete Carroll coaching tree for years and it has led to mediocrity. I think Riley is going to do extremely well at USC.

No excuses for him not to dominate. 

First of all, he will likely sign the best class in 2023 due to new coach hype and then he can now just land a bunch of great transfers and rebuild in 1-2 years. By 2023 USC should be a contender and potentially win it. If not, something went awfully wrong. 

23 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

No excuses for him not to dominate. 

First of all, he will likely sign the best class in 2023 due to new coach hype and then he can now just land a bunch of great transfers and rebuild in 1-2 years. By 2023 USC should be a contender and potentially win it. If not, something went awfully wrong. 

Doubt it. The recruiting down there has been really poor, especially on the Oline. That’s gonna come back to bite them and it’s going to take more than one year to fix.

1 minute ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Doubt it. The recruiting down there has been really poor, especially on the Oline. That’s gonna come back to bite them and it’s going to take more than one year to fix.

It only takes 1 great recruiting class for the great ones. Plus portal makes it even easier. USC will be back very soon.