Lincoln Riley expected to be named USC Head Coach

beekay414

9 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

I don't see the big deal. Kiffin and his brood called a lot of the UT early commits when they left and told them not to show up to January classes or they would be enrolled. Scummy but is it actually cheating?

Yeah it’s weird but OU fans are deep in their feelings rn.

• Like 1

Riley is going to kill it out there. The California kids are going to be locked down. Imagine the Branch kids follow suit as well. It’s going to take some time but they will end up being a good team again in a few years. 

It’s going to be fun to see what happens to Oklahoma, but on the flip side, Riley is imploding that OU program. Current players, recruits, coaches, I’m not sure I have seen a program fall apart so quickly. I’m not an Oklahoma fan but I would certainly be pissed as well if I was a part of that program or fanbase.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

I don't see the big deal. Kiffin and his brood called a lot of the UT early commits when they left and told them not to show up to January classes or they would be enrolled. Scummy but is it actually cheating?

I mean the University of Oklahoma is currently paying him to recruit for a direct competitor, so he made a professional boo-boo that may result in him getting sued, but yeah fans shouldn't care.

I'll be honest, watching OU implode in real time after making the decision to move to the SEC West is a 10/10 on the personal amusement level. In all seriousness, they'd better salvage this thing and soon before they become Nebraska under Bo Pelini and then start a chain reaction that renders them irrelevant within the next 15 years.

• Like 2

On 12/1/2021 at 9:16 AM, TheRealMcCoy said:

🤔

I mean, it's pretty obvious to see that all these type of recruits will go to USC now. They might miss on a bunch for the 22 class as the ESD is just around the corner and USC doesn't even have a full staff now but for the 2023 class and beyond they will lock all these guys down.

On 12/1/2021 at 7:45 AM, MWil23 said:

I'll be honest, watching OU implode in real time after making the decision to move to the SEC West is a 10/10 on the personal amusement level. In all seriousness, they'd better salvage this thing and soon before they become Nebraska under Bo Pelini and then start a chain reaction that renders them irrelevant within the next 15 years.

Eh, if OU stops playing around and hires a coach, they should be fine.