Sign in to follow this  
EaglesPeteC

Are there any Cardinals fans still alive?

I think Sanchez, Dez and I all buzz around, but there's no need for the three of us to have the same conversation about the Cardinals over and over again. 

The Cards are fine.

The league is so full of parity,that they aren' out of anything  yet. 

Seattle and SF aren' a threat. A wild Card is there to be had.

On 11/4/2017 at 5:12 PM, LuckyNumber11 said:

I think Sanchez, Dez and I all buzz around, but there's no need for the three of us to have the same conversation about the Cardinals over and over again. 

More so about having discussion around the team and talking during games than anything though.

The more discussion in here, the likelier more Cardinals fans join up. No one wants to sign up when you don't see anyone in here talking.

36 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

More so about having discussion around the team and talking during games than anything though.

The more discussion in here, the likelier more Cardinals fans join up. No one wants to sign up when you don't see anyone in here talking.

there's active places to talk about the cards, don't particularly care if that is not on ff

15 hours ago, .Buzz said:

I don't run the board so that's not my problem. I'd love there to be more Cardinals fans here, but it's not that important to me