Ben Albright to Drop Death Knell Emails for Hue & Coaches In the Morning?

Mind Character

On 11/3/2017 at 1:26 PM, buno67 said:

No it just seems like there aren’t many hot seats right now outside of the browns. Like less than usual 

If Harbaugh comes back to the NFL this year, which I doubt he will, then I think it'll be to coach a team like the Colts. I really can't see him coming here.

14 hours ago, DawgX said:

If Harbaugh comes back to the NFL this year, which I doubt he will, then I think it'll be to coach a team like the Colts. I really can't see him coming here.

my whole thing that has been lost because you really cant have quote trees anymore. Thats the only I miss from the old site.

My idea was trading for Luck because Irsay seems to be upset with him and maybe they want to unload him and his contract for a younger, healthier QB, who has looked good.

So the Browns go after Luck and Harbaugh.

I like the idea going after a trio of this. Lets go, Nick Caserio as the GM/Josh McDaniels as the HC/ Trade for jacoby brissett

2 hours ago, buno67 said:

my whole thing that has been lost because you really cant have quote trees anymore. Thats the only I miss from the old site.

My idea was trading for Luck because Irsay seems to be upset with him and maybe they want to unload him and his contract for a younger, healthier QB, who has looked good.

So the Browns go after Luck and Harbaugh.

I like the idea going after a trio of this. Lets go, Nick Caserio as the GM/Josh McDaniels as the HC/ Trade for jacoby brissett

I have heard rumours that Luck might not play again 

23 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

They just put him on IR 10 months after surgery.

That's no bueno.

Well who knows what kind of shape he is in but with the way the season went, It is better to just shut him down. 

13 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

If Luck doesn’t play again, we need to go after the Colts receivers. I’d love Doyle, Moncrief, and Hilton.

No reason for them to just give up tho. JB has looked like a solid QB, who knows, he could look better having an offseason and training camp with the team.

19 hours ago, buno67 said:

Well who knows what kind of shape he is in but with the way the season went, It is better to just shut him down. 

No reason for them to just give up tho. JB has looked like a solid QB, who knows, he could look better having an offseason and training camp with the team.

I agree with this assessment that there is no reason for the Colts to sell low on their receivers.  Brissett really does look like he could develop into a decent NFL starter so why not have the weapons that are already working.  That said, I'd love to see if we can get Moncrief cheap, as he's had a very down year.  T.Y. would likely take a first rounder so why bother?

5 hours ago, bosko1616 said:

Wonder if we brought in Peyton and Gary Kubiak as special counsel. Any thoughts. Two football guys Sashi and them have to answer too

Yeah, this inexperienced front office full of guys who've worked in front offices of multiple sports franchises definitely need a guy with zero front office experience to show them ropes.

Makes perfect sense.

15 hours ago, bosko1616 said:

Wonder if we brought in Peyton and Gary Kubiak as special counsel. Any thoughts. Two football guys Sashi and them have to answer too

As if Andrew Berry didn't get a rousing endorsement from the oldest living football guy, Bill Polian.

That said, Google, block the phrase "football guy".

Archived