Ben Albright to Drop Death Knell Emails for Hue & Coaches In the Morning?

Mind Character

This coach also sealed Hue's fate...if Hue even had the slightest chance

Hue either fires this coach or defends the coach and gets immediately fired...

This is really the death knell that the FO and coaches can no longer co-exist.

It's professional suicide for the coach...

"Hue can't control the coaches" is cause enough for Jimmy...let alone all the other reasons that can be used.

Big changes are coming sooner than expected...could even be by the end of the Bye week.

OR they could just give Hue final say over the roster...scale back Sashi's role and maybe promote Grigson or AndrewBerry...

It's complete mess now...this is the last thing that can happen.

13 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

I think the coaches want to force Haslim to pick between the coaches or the front office 

I think that Jimmy knows what he is going to do.  It's just a matter of time before we find out.  I won't be surprised either way, but as many have said, it is clear that this group will not be intact. 

20 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

The only things those tweets prove is 1. He has an email account 2. He has a folder titled "Browns Front Office" 3. He knows someone who can send him an email 4. He knows how to redact an email.

That's pretty much it.

3505453-7548601177-7ac.j.jpg

47 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

The only things those tweets prove is 1. He has an email account 2. He has a folder titled "Browns Front Office" 3. He knows someone who can send him an email 4. He knows how to redact an email.

That's pretty much it.

Of course it's important to be skeptical and not believe anything.

I said as much; however, he's made some predictions regarding Browns Hiring and decisions way before the national media that lends credence to the fact that he very well might be connected to coaches.

If he's lying than he's lying...would be a major risk for him to do so as it would basically put an end to his career as an ascending sports media reporter.

If true, the points stated before hold true that he undermined his journalistic integrity, it was foolish to publish the email, the coach talking to him is an idiot/sealed Hue's fate, and change is a coming if it wasn't already.

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Oh, and before I let this slide, who the hell cares if Sashi is at home in the evenings?!?!?

Does he have sketchy cell service and wifi at his crib??  GTFO.

This ain't 1950 folks, you don't have to be in an office to be working. 

#DraftWarRoom

man-uses-laptop-remotely-beach-52589466.

preview.jpg

10 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Oh, and before I let this slide, who the hell cares if Sashi is at home in the evenings?!?!?

Does he have sketchy cell service and wifi at his crib??  GTFO.

This ain't 1950 folks, you don't have to be in an office to be working. 

Absolutely true...

The real question is did he call New England in the days leading up and/or on the day of the deadline.

if not, that's the issue.

I don't care if he called from his car, his home, or from a brothel....

5 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Absolutely true...

The real question is did he call New England in the days leading up and/or on the day of the deadline.

I'd Prefer he did call from there......Need the GM to be relaxed when making deals LOL

6 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Absolutely true...

What if they don't want Garoppolo??

What if he did and they were adamant about wanting a first?

2 months ago we had a thread about Sashi's wizardry with picks, now he's an idiot because a team that isn't designed to win this year isn't winning.  Yeah...HE'S the idiot....right....

4 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

What if they don't want Garoppolo??

What if he did and they were adamant about wanting a first?

2 months ago we had a thread about Sashi's wizardry with picks, now he's an idiot because a team that isn't designed to win this year isn't winning.  Yeah...HE'S the idiot....right....

100% THIS!

I don't know what everyone expected.   Why do we care so much that we are 0-8 this year when all we were really hoping for was like 5-11?!?!  We knew if we had something in Kizer we might win some games and not have a shot at the top QB next year, but if he was a flop we probably would too and have a shot at the best QB in the draft.

Why is everyone, the media, Hue, the coaching staff, the fans, everyone, freaking out because "we are what we thought we were"....this was not a 1 year re-build

I'm just upset that this will probably lead to Haslem hitting reset, again, which seems to be the reason no one wants to come here, and the reason that bad is the only thing we have continuity in....

Archived