So what’s Russell Wilson trade value right now

Vladimir L

Wilsons first nine seasons were the best ever seen by any NFL QB. The guy never sat on a bench he just walked right in and took over,  by his fourth season he had alreay played in two Superbowl bowl,  pretty impressive.

Right now he has a 65 comp %,  three times more TD than INT and over 100 passer rating and is 4th all time in rushing for a QB,  who does that, yep...nobody!

Great great QB,

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tyler735 said:

If the Saints can make it work with the salary cap then I don't see how they aren't his top destination at this point of the mentioned teams.

We definitely have a massive edge when it comes to coaching and maybe OL. The defenses are all comparable, but NYG and Denver have the clear edge when it comes to offensive skill positions, cap flexibility and draft capital. 

If I had to put money on it I would say Denver has the best shot. They're an AFC team, they have cap flexibility with the draft capital needed to acquire him and Russell could pick his OC. Seems like the perfect storm. 

That being said, I would love to see what Wilson and Sean could cook up together. I just doubt it happens. 

Edited by JMG5
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

I'm fairly certain that Russell and his agent are going to demand new money as part of any trade deal- that may end up being important in the bidding.
I also wonder who Russell is bringing in as his new OC in Denver, the Saints with Sean Payton are stiff competition.

Well there is one team that can handle that incoming cap. That same team also has two 2nds and two 3rds in next years draft from the Von trade.

Edited by AkronsWitness

Just now, AkronsWitness said:

Well there is one team that can handle that incoming cap

Saints could easily clear that next year without losing anyone, but your point still stands. Denver has the clear cap space advantage.

1 minute ago, JMG5 said:

Saints could easily clear that next year without losing anyone, but your point still stands. Denver has the clear cap space advantage.

Denver also has multiple 2nd and 3rd round picks from the Von Miller trade in next years draft, making it a lot easier to come off of multiple premium picks while not killing your entire draft to get 1 player.

Edited by AkronsWitness

2 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Denver also has multiple 2nd and 3rd round picks from the Von Miller trade in next years draft, making it a lot easier to come off of multiple premium picks while not killing your entire draft to get 1 player.

100%. I said above that I think they're in the best position to get him if he is traded. It's the perfect storm. Just stating that cap space can be cleared to fit him on the Saints, so that's not a reason to disregard them (or the Giants).

Edited by JMG5