Can anyone stop the Packers?

notthatbluestuff

I wanna see the mobile QBs of the NFC play against GB with Hurts and Murray. I dunno if that's possible with seeding, but I want to see mobile QBs in GB. I'm not a fan of either team, but Bengals Packers would be an interesting SB. As a fan of the Raiders and as long as we have a sliver of hope, I'd like us winning it all though.

3 hours ago, Trojan said:

I wanna see the mobile QBs of the NFC play against GB with Hurts and Murray. I dunno if that's possible with seeding, but I want to see mobile QBs in GB. I'm not a fan of either team, but Bengals Packers would be an interesting SB. As a fan of the Raiders and as long as we have a sliver of hope, I'd like us winning it all though.

I'm all in favor of seeing Hurts in GB, just saying. 😎

With that said,  My God that would be ugly matchup with Aaron Rodgers vs a Johnathan Gannon defense in Philly? Ugly, ugly , ugly, my God it will be pitiful to watch. Lol

Edited by Nabbs4u

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/30/2021 at 10:32 AM, notthatbluestuff said:

Aside from a freak week one loss to the Saints, a Jordan Love-led game, and a last-second FG from the Vikings, the Packers look to be in cruise control even with significant injuries. If Rodgers is bothered by his toe, his play doesn't reflect it much. Look at their closest competitors - the Bucs look very beatable through the air. The Cards still don't know if Murray will return fully healthy. The Rams are in a major slump with a perennially injured QB. The Cowboys are, well, the Cowboys. If they can't stop the Pack.. who can? 

You.

• Like 1