Can anyone stop the Packers?

notthatbluestuff

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Packers are definitely the best team in the NFL. People point to the Viking game, it’s a division game, anything happen in those.

MN has played every team they’ve faced down to the wire and they’ve played some good teams. MN isn’t a bad team despite their losing record and can compete with anyone. They just happen to implode in clutch moments and especially the third quarter. 

As much as I root for the Packers to succeed in the playoffs if my Rams aren’t in it they have constantly shown to fall short in the playoffs since they won that Superbowl. People blamed McCarthy for it for years and yes I’m glad they moved on far from him and LaFleur looks to be finally the guy but the last two playoffs have left me scratching my head. In both times the Packers not only lost in the NFCCG but they lost to the same team twice. 

If you asking who could stop the Packers? I’m saying pick a team in the NFC? The Bucs could do it, the Cards could do it, the Vikes already beat them so you can’t tell me they can’t do it. Now I don’t trust Cousins in the playoffs but he did go to New Orleans and beat the Saints in the playoffs so it can be done. The Rams just went to Lambeau and scored 28pts with all their issues they are going through lately. The Packers before then have held their opponents to 11ppg at home. You don’t think if the Rams can even play slightly better that they can’t go back to Lambeau score 28pts again if not more and win? Nobody thought they would go to New Orleans in the playoffs in 2018 and win despite losing by 10pts and giving up 45pts against them in a loss in the regular season.   Heck even the Cowboys are talented enough to beat the Packers and the Niners are a mismatch for the Packers so they could beat them too. 

Point is these playoffs are going to be super interesting where you can’t legit say one or two teams are locks. It won’t shock me if the Packers are in the Superbowl but it won’t shock me if they are one and done either. 

The weight of expectation can derail the Packers.  

Similar with the Chiefs..  Wisconsin, like Missouri, is a post apocalyptic wasteland.  The people have nothing in their lives except waiting to die, backward religions and their football teams.  This puts tremendous pressure on the Packers to perform, as they aren't just trying to win football games, they are also fighting to provide meaning to the lives of the mindless drones who populate the area.

So yeah, great team, huge pressure to win.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Dan_Bali said:

The weight of expectation can derail the Packers.  

Similar with the Chiefs..  Wisconsin, like Missouri, is a post apocalyptic wasteland.  The people have nothing in their lives except waiting to die, backward religions and their football teams.  This puts tremendous pressure on the Packers to perform, as they aren't just trying to win football games, they are also fighting to provide meaning to the lives of the mindless drones who populate the area.

So yeah, great team, huge pressure 

and which sprawling metropolis do you live in?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dan_Bali said:

Wisconsin, like Missouri, is a post apocalyptic wasteland.  The people have nothing in their lives except waiting to die, backward religions and their football teams.  This puts tremendous pressure on the Packers to perform, as they aren't just trying to win football games, they are also fighting to provide meaning to the lives of the mindless drones who populate the area.

This is your WARNING to cut this sort of trolling out. Stop it or don't post - those are your options.

- ET

• Like 2

13 hours ago, vikingsrule said:

MN has played every team they’ve faced down to the wire and they’ve played some good teams. MN isn’t a bad team despite their losing record and can compete with anyone. They just happen to implode in clutch moments and especially the third quarter. 

Spider-Man Reaction GIF

Colts and Vikings this year.

22 hours ago, scar988 said:

Any given sunday. Literally any of the other 31 teams could.

This isn't true - because the Packers will only play 3 or 4 teams in the NFC playoffs and 1 AFC team IF they make the SB.
All of those teams have a legit chance to stop em -  and the odds are that one of them will

The rest of the league has zero ability to stop the 2021 Packers

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2021 at 10:59 AM, Forge said:

They almost lost to a niners team that couldn't score in the first half. 

They should have lost to the Bengals as well. McPherson couldn't get it done. I know Mason Crosby missed a few that game too, but he's probably the worst kicker in the NFL.