Can anyone stop the Packers?

notthatbluestuff

13 minutes ago, malak1 said:

They should have lost to the Bengals as well. McPherson couldn't get it done. I know Mason Crosby missed a few that game too, but he's probably the worst kicker in the NFL. 

He's about exactly average (heading into this year). Lotta issues with snapper/holder and Crosby to discern how bad he's gotten individually. I suspect he's still league average if he has a workable operation in front of him.

On 12/1/2021 at 2:02 PM, Shanedorf said:

This isn't true - because the Packers will only play 3 or 4 teams in the NFC playoffs and 1 AFC team IF they make the SB.
All of those teams have a legit chance to stop em -  and the odds are that one of them will

The rest of the league has zero ability to stop the 2021 Packers

The Bears say hi. I'm just saying. Any given Sunday. They showed for a half that they had a shot at stopping the Packers. No team is unstoppable in today's NFL. And if we're being honest, I think the Buccs or the Cardinals or even some random 6/7 seed that pops off against the 2/3 seeded packers can do it.

19 minutes ago, scar988 said:

The Bears say hi. I'm just saying. Any given Sunday. They showed for a half that they had a shot at stopping the Packers. No team is unstoppable in today's NFL. And if we're being honest, I think the Buccs or the Cardinals or even some random 6/7 seed that pops off against the 2/3 seeded packers can do it.

I'm pretty sure he's just being pedantic and saying that the packers will only play 4 other teams in the regular season and maybe 4 more in the playoffs. Those teams that will definitely not be on their schedule moving forward by definition cannot stop the packers this year. It's a stupid point. 

3 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

They are 1 injury away from Adams from being cooked. I havent seen a team so reliant on 1 player (Adams) for their entire offense to work in forever.

Aren’t they undefeated when he doesn’t play? Over the past 2 or 3 seasons or whatever it is

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

No idea, but they target that man 400x per game it feels like 😄

Adams missed four games in 2019, and two games in 2020 and the Packers were 6-0 in those games. Then Adams missed one game so far this year and the Packers beat the Cardinals, giving them one of their only two losses this year.