No Longer the Mod In This Forum

EaglesPeteC

2 hours ago, ny92mike said:

Really wish that the heavy hitting mods could get over their distaste for me and badge me.

Never going to happen though, but it would make things easier.

IF you have issues with forum moderation, you may PM me.  IF you still don't like the answers I've given you, then feel free to PM Webby.  If I could access the previous database, I could find an exact quote.  If being a forum moderator is something you believe you should be under consideration for, I'd suggest letting your actions speak louder then your words.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

IF you have issues with forum moderation, you may PM me.  IF you still don't like the answers I've given you, then feel free to PM Webby.  If I could access the previous database, I could find an exact quote.  If being a forum moderator is something you believe you should be under consideration for, I'd suggest letting your actions speak louder then your words.

Happy to message you to get this resolved.  As for my actions speaking louder than my words not really sure where you're going with this but I'll message you.