Week 13 GDT Patriots @ Bills: Monday Night Football in OP. 1st in the East on the line!

Trentwannabe

9 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

This is literally just straight trolling, without even an attempt to pretend you're contributing anything of substance to the site. This one isn't my forum, so I'll defer to @Trentwannabe on if he wants to issue a warning, or something. But maybe stick to the Pats forum until we learn how to act like we've been there before.

You sound stressed, a little wound up.  May I suggest a trip to the Buffalo and Erie County Naval & Military Park.  Take the family....  have a day out.   Recharge those batteries. 

8 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

We absolutely have to bolster the line and get a top tier running back some how in the off season. We just have to.

Trade for Antonio Gibson AND draft someone AND find a RG AND probably add another ******* TE AND have to replace Edmunds and/or Klein and and and.

Team is way farther away than I thought it was 2 months ago. We're barely competitive, we damn well might miss the playoffs.

7 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Trade for Antonio Gibson AND draft someone AND find a RG AND probably add another ******* TE AND have to replace Edmunds and/or Klein and and and.

Team is way farther away than I thought it was 2 months ago. We're barely competitive, we damn well might miss the playoffs.

I dont think were that far away.. Not going anywhere without addressing the OL and RB spots.. Our LB, Secondary and WR are locked in

2 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

I dont think were that far away.. Not going anywhere without addressing the OL and RB spots.. Our LB, Secondary and WR are locked in

Rb SHOULD** be easy enough to fix, but overhauling an offensive line isn’t easy, and that’s what sets us back a lot.

5 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

Rb SHOULD** be easy enough to fix, but overhauling an offensive line isn’t easy, and that’s what sets us back a lot.

I think if we can land a LT and kick Dawkins inside to LG would make a huge difference. Dawkins has to be one of the most overrated players in this league, been saying this for a couple years.

LT - ???

LG - Dawkins

C - Morse

RG - Williams 

RT - Brown 

2 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Lost in last night **** show was another brilliant performance by Josh Allen. 

This kid is literally the franchise and worth every penny 

Facts. I was at the game and the weather was ridiculous. The throws he was making were absolutely absurd. Too bad everyone around him let him down offensively and coaching wise.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Facts. I was at the game and the weather was ridiculous. The throws he was making were absolutely absurd. Too bad everyone around him let him down offensively and coaching wise.

It was by far his best game ever. I swear 10 of his passes were dimes INTO the wind that guys just straight up dropped including TWO game winning touchdowns.