The Championship Week Thread! (Because I forgot, and the Coaching Carousel consumed me)

MikeT14

Just now, agarcia34 said:

Ain’t no way Cincy is getting higher then 4. 

Especially because they won't keep a SEC team out of that #1 spot and they aren't going to have them play each other again. They'll want the chance of these two playing again in the Championship.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mse326 said:

I still think Hutchinson has been the best player in college football this year, but Bryce Young probably wrapped up the Heisman with this performance

He did. Will Anderson is the best player in college football and Aidan is second but offense is loved so much Bryce will win.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Especially because they won't keep a SEC team out of that #1 spot and they aren't going to have them play each other again. They'll want the chance of these two playing again in the Championship.

They just don't want Cincy anywhere near the title game.

I'd guess they want Bama/UM to survive and that'd be a huge draw.

5 minutes ago, BofaDeez54927 said:

Pretty much.  They're going to get Alabama and either Michigan or Georgia in the National Championship.

12 minutes ago, CWood21 said:
17 minutes ago, BofaDeez54927 said:

Pretty much.  They're going to get Alabama and either Michigan or Georgia in the National Championship

Coming into this game everyone was, rightfully, saying how bad Bama has looked and they don't deserve to be in the playoffs. Now matching up Cincy with them instead of UGA or UM is to do everything to keep Cincy out of the Championship game? Jeezus people are "Fickell"

3 minutes ago, mse326 said:

Coming into this game everyone was, rightfully, saying how bad Bama has looked and they don't deserve to be in the playoffs. Now matching up Cincy with them instead of UGA or UM is to do everything to keep Cincy out of the Championship game? Jeezus people are "Fickell"

Aside from the fact that Cincinnati is currently undefeated, give me a SINGLE reason why Cincinnati should be ranked higher then 4.