Week 13 : Eagles - Jets Round Two in the Meadowlands, just different colored uniforms

Nabbs4u

Over - Under 25 pass attempts Sunday for Hurts?

I have a feeling Sirianni is going to try and get Jalen's Giants debacle (show confidence in him) put in the rear view. In other words pass way more then we should to prove, it was just a bad start.

Just run it down their throats instead. 

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Since when did you need an excuse to troll around here? 

I dont troll nearly as bad as you guys like to make it sound. I get it - its for the memes and jokes. I obviously play into it, so its all good. I love our banter. But actual trolling rarely happens. I will troll the ish out of you guys for losing to the Jets. 

Ill give it like 2 hours post game to be respectful, then every meme I can possibly find will be posted. 

Edited by Matts4313

32 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I dont troll nearly as bad as you guys like to make it sound. I get it - its for the memes and jokes. I obviously play into it, so its all good. I love our banter. But actual trolling rarely happens. I will troll the ish out of you guys for losing to the Jets. 

Ill give it like 2 hours post game to be respectful, then every meme I can possibly find will be posted. 

See the thing with Matts is. He's obvious when he trolls. Meaning he's not good at it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Danger said:

See the thing with Matts is. He's obvious when he trolls. Meaning he's not good at it.

I also tend to put (trolling) when I troll. Because I want you guys to take it with the poop-eating-grin its being said with. More like when your brother keeps poking you in the ribs to annoy you. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I also tend to put (trolling) when I troll. Because I want you guys to take it with the poop-eating-grin its being said with. More like when your brother keeps poking you in the ribs to annoy you. 

Yeah and some of these dumdums actually let you troll them, which I find... disappointing. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Danger said:

Yeah and some of these dumdums actually let you troll them, which I find... disappointing. 

Honestly its the way I speak. I am very blunt. I call things stupid when they are stupid. So people tend to think I am calling them stupid. Im not. I am saying the thing you just said was dumb as hell. 

But anyone who actually reads my post realizes I call myself stupid more than anyone on this site. Its not an insult, imo, its an opinion on a statement. We all say dumb sheet. Just look at this entire forum when it pertains to Dak 😁

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Don’t lie. Troll recognize troll. You can’t fool me 

• Like 2