Week 13 : Eagles - Jets Round Two in the Meadowlands, just different colored uniforms

Nabbs4u

More a gut feeling but I feeling like the stash is gonna be starting. Hurts looked rough walking off the field after the game. I guess when the adrenaline was starting to wear off. Could tell he was in a lot of pain and was trying to be a solider and not limp. 

https://twitter.com/JClarkNBCS/status/1465687283101835265?t=5aiy6vOadUqFgufJIG2kPg&s=19

Here's one video of it. There's another I can't find again. Looked worse

Edited by EaglesFlySBChampsHigh

1 hour ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

More a gut feeling but I feeling like the stash is gonna be starting. Hurts looked rough walking off the field after the game. I guess when the adrenaline was starting to wear off. Could tell he was in a lot of pain and was trying to be a solider and not limp. 

https://twitter.com/JClarkNBCS/status/1465687283101835265?t=5aiy6vOadUqFgufJIG2kPg&s=19

Here's one video of it. There's another I can't find again. Looked worse

41 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Yeah I seen that but Nick didn't sound as confident. Sometimes you gotta protect the player. Players like Hurts that got heart and will play through injuries need to be protected sometimes. Hope I'm wrong either way. Better to have him then not to

Probably coach speak. I'd be super shocked if Hurts isn't starting since he practiced this week.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Danger said:

Well if there's anything that I like to see this year it's that we're diversifying the uniform combinations a bit more.

Sign of things to come probably.

Now that there will be more canes and  teams can have 4+ uniforms (see Chargers), I’d imagine until a bigger switch happens it’ll be this next year or the year after —

Helmet: Midnight Green / Kelly Green TB

Jersey: Midnight Green / White / Black / Kelly Green TB

Pants: Midnight Green / White / Black / Silver TB

Socks: Midnight Green cuff / all White / all Black / Kelly Green stripes

There is no limit on pants and socks, so could be more.

22 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

He's out

Now we can see what DeVonta really looks like. Cue Nick only calling 25 passing plays.

And no, I'm not saying Minshew is good, but he at least is capable of getting DJ Chark a thousand yards.

Edited by Jeezla

Minshew also only his 3rd year, so it's not like he can't improve from what he was in JAX, when he was protected by a worse OL and getting 3.5 ypc from Fournette. I'm actually excited to see what he can do. Expecting Goedert and DeVonta to both be over 80 yards, assuming we throw at least 30 passes. Might even see Quez get targeted on something besides a screen or a go route. The run game will take a definite hit without the threat of Hurts, so we'll probably throw it 40+ and not even come close to 200 yards rushing. Hopefully Minshew throws 4 td's. I want a full blown QB controversy.

Edited by Jeezla