Bucs (8-3) @ Falcons (5-6)

ravishingone

I have to admit I like the Bucs busting up the Dirty Birds in the ATL.  I still remember Rah's last game. Bucs ended the season on a 10 game losing streak and on New Year s Day the Falcons hung 45 points on the board.  Can t forget the Mohammed Sanu bomb to Julio Jones.  Or DJax just has to lateral the ball to Evans at the 5 yd line for the win, but threw the ball into the ground.

Questions to answer for this game

- Does Vea score his 2nd offensive TD?

- If Marpet can t go, does Leverett get the call?  Stinnie has a patella tendon issue, not good.  Have a feeling with Marpet out, Hainsey is the only guy who can play center if Jensen goes.

-Does AB or Carlton return?

- Can White and Dean go?

-JPP s snap count continue to decrease and JTS increase.

Bucs have any shot at the 1 seed they cannot lose this game.  Discuss.

I m still concerned about the first half production of the offense.  It still wasn t good enough.  14 points was decent.  7 off an Indy turnover.  There was the Godwin fumble and Brady pick.  Pretty sure the first 2 drives were 3 and outs.  Just not good enough.  

Granted the defense gave up 24 points.  3 came from a punt that @bucsfan333 would have gotten better distance.  2 minute drive before the half was ridiculous self inflicted wounds.

At least penalties are coming down.  Getting Carlton back is going to be huge.  SMB is pretty average. Dean is above average.  Cockrell is avg.  Desir and Delaney no way should be on the field for a playoff team.  Bowles needs to wise up and keep Edwards on the field even with Carlton s return.  The guy is a turnover machine and is not going to give up a lot more completions then SMB or Cockrell at nickel.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Bowles needs to wise up and keep Edwards on the field even with Carlton s return.  The guy is a turnover machine and is not going to give up a lot more completions then SMB or Cockrell at nickel.

At some point, talent has to win out. Right?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

At some point, talent has to win out. Right?

Considering every QB completes passes consistently against this secondary, one would hope the players that are more likely to create turnovers would play more.  I think Bowles is getting there, but it sure has been a process.  His process I believe cost them the Saints game.  Hopefully. lesson learned