Daniel Jones OUT week 13 with neck injury

Go_Giants

https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/giants/ny-giants-jones-injury-20211201-aad7bkgnynd6bmc5izswpr2jqm-story.html

I been waiting for the stake to be put through our heart when it comes to the playoffs, every time I think it is about to happen the Giants get a victory. A loss the Dolphins would be that stake. Even though I am ready to move on to next season it would really suck not have DJ for this game to give this season a chance.

Hate to hear this.  Also hate that the team feels like they can run this kid like he's Brandon Jacobs.  He's 6-5 220 lbs. (skinny in todays NFL).

Gotta say that I'm tired of the coaches using DJ as a running back.  Those kind of hits are going to have this kid in a wheelchair when he's 60.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, y*so*blu said:

The defense will have to feast on Tua's every mistake, while the run game will need to be its strongest yet. Hopefully Glennon can just get rid of the ball while doing as little harm as possible.

Miami defense coming off a 5 sack, 3 INT performance. No easy task for Glennon.

He hurt it on the 2nd play from scrimmage this past week. That could explain why he was so off on some of his throws.

Miami is on a 4 game win streak, but 2 of those were wins barely eked out against the Texans and the Jets. Their team is playing well though. We stood a chance with DJ, but probably not with Glennon.

The Giants are going to have to rely on the run game if they plan of winning.  Sadly, Barkley doesn't impress me.  While I believe our defense can make things happen, if the offense can't sustain drives the defense will be gassed by the 4th.

Barkley needs to wake up and show us that he can still play at a high level if not I'd trade him this off season.  That's 7 million dollars that could go toward signing a legit lineman.