Week 13: New York Giants (4-7) @ Miami Dolphins (5-7)

TheKillerNacho

Week 13: NYG @ MIA  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Miami Dolphins
    • New York Giants
    • Tie
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or less point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or greater point difference
  3. 3. Who scores the most fantasy points in this game?

• Tua Tagovailoa
    • Mike Glennon
    • Myles Gaskin
    • Phillip Lindsay
    • Saquon Barkley
    • Devontae Booker
    • DeVante Parker
    • Jaylen Waddle
    • Albert Wilson
    • Mack Hollins
    • Kenny Golladay
    • Sterling Shepard
    • Kadarius Toney
    • Mike Gesicki
    • Evan Engram
    • Kyle Rudolph
    • Jason Sanders
    • Graham Gano
    • Dolphins DST
    • Giants DST

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/05/2021 at 06:01 PM

9 hours ago, FinSting said:

WR Mark Duper had 0 catches his rookie year...and over 1,000 yds his 2nd year. 

Wasn’t he hurt though? I mean maybe Long is too but I haven’t hear anything, he’s not even on the depth chart when you look it up. It’s like he vanished into thin air or something. I just don’t know, I think Grier should be fired for that pick alone, there were so many other players at positions of serious need, and alot of those players are starting on their teams. I wish Long the best but I just don’t get it, he’s not even on the depth chart.

23 hours ago, Jdolphins18 said:

Wasn’t he hurt though? I mean maybe Long is too but I haven’t hear anything, he’s not even on the depth chart when you look it up. It’s like he vanished into thin air or something. I just don’t know, I think Grier should be fired for that pick alone, there were so many other players at positions of serious need, and alot of those players are starting on their teams. I wish Long the best but I just don’t get it, he’s not even on the depth chart.

I think they are letting that knee heal.  If you recall, he had a really nasty looking knee injury in preseason that everyone assumed was a season-ender.  With a fairly solid TE room in front of him, they have the luxury of taxing it slow.  

But I'm with you on that pick being a headscratcher.  Give me a dang RB!

• Like 2

Don't look now but Jaelan Phillips has 7 sacks in the past 5 games and broke the rookie sack record for the dolphins. I know a lot of people we're clowning us early in the season for taking him over Rousseau (who has 3 sacks on the season)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hrubes20 said:

I think they are letting that knee heal.  If you recall, he had a really nasty looking knee injury in preseason that everyone assumed was a season-ender.  With a fairly solid TE room in front of him, they have the luxury of taxing it slow.  

But I'm with you on that pick being a headscratcher.  Give me a dang RB!

100% agreed. Would not be the least surprised for him to get some sort of surgery in the offseason, no real reason to force him onto the field when you have a deep TE room. They obviously picked him because there's a good chance they lose their top-2 TEs to FA and Shaheen could very well be a cap casualty. Now was it a year too early to address it? Maybe but i'll reserve judgement until I see him next season.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Emerica said:

Don't look now but Jaelan Phillips has 7 sacks in the past 5 games and broke the rookie sack record for the dolphins. I know a lot of people we're clowning us early in the season for taking him over Rousseau (who has 3 sacks on the season)

I had no issue with Phillips other than durability. Glad that after the Noah and Jackson debacles last draft we were able to land on both of our 1st rounders this time!

38 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

A 5-game win streak feels good. Love Tua's and Waddle's development.

Really wish the broadcasters would lay off on the playoff talk though. AFC is too crowded and we already botched most of the key tiebreakers.

Yea, and this O line is not play off caliber. If they squeak in I won’t complain but I’m realistic it Will take a lot of help,to get there. Tua really needs to work on those intermediate throws though. On the bright side this team appears to be tackling much better than in years past. 

Dang it Devante Parker, you toy with my emotions. 

1 hour ago, Phinsesq said:

Yea, and this O line is not play off caliber. If they squeak in I won’t complain but I’m realistic it Will take a lot of help,to get there. Tua really needs to work on those intermediate throws though. On the bright side this team appears to be tackling much better than in years past. 

Dang it Devante Parker, you toy with my emotions. 

More than that, the way things are looking, I'm not sure we make it even if we do win out. 3/4 definitely won't cut it, though.

2 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I had no issue with Phillips other than durability. Glad that after the Noah and Jackson debacles last draft we were able to land on both of our 1st rounders this time!

I remember the pundits were saying Jackson and Noah were 'development' players. Two years later, no development. That's not really how 1st Rd picks are supposed to work. 

• Like 1