Week 13 vs Chargers

sparky151

This would have been a good game to flex to primetime, but I'm super happy that we get it at 1, since that's a pretty rough transition for the west coast team.  I think we can play with anyone.  At this point, we aew ahead of schedule, and anything we do is gravy.  Really excited to watch the rest of this season and the next 5.  It's been 15 years since I felt this way.

53 minutes ago, theJ said:

O/U number of Joe Burrow passes on Sunday - 20

Easy over, he's only been under once this season, the week 3 24-10 win over Pittsburgh where we were up most of the game.  Then even in last weeks beat down of the Stealers he still threw 24 times.  Averaging just below 31 attempts per game on the season.

3 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Easy over, he's only been under once this season, the week 3 24-10 win over Pittsburgh where we were up most of the game.  Then even in last weeks beat down of the Stealers he still threw 24 times.  Averaging just below 31 attempts per game on the season.

A little hyperbole, given the Chargers run D problems.  I expect he'll be over as well.  Though if things go well, i doubt it'll be much over.

19 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Hard to go much better than it did against the Stealers

True, on average.  I think the pass attempts could go down if A) the Chargers hold the ball a little better than the Steelers and B) Mixon breaks off a few longer runs (>40 yards).  The bengals didn't have a ton of big plays, and had the ball for 35m last Sunday.  Both add up to more plays, and more passes.