Rashard Robinson Traded to the Jets

J-ALL-DAY

We instantly go from the most penalized team in the league to 13th. Joking

Bit floored by this. Young, up and down, but potential. Given the lack of talent there, seems like a weird deal. Luckily, spoon looked really good. Hope he keeps it up

Interested to see the compensation for this. Not really upset by it at all, whether it was watching Robinson get helped off the field every other play or flagged on the other plays I say good riddance. 

Minkak Fitzpatrick would look awfully good as a Jalen Ramsey type of guy in our secondary.

Just now, Fureys49ers said:

Interested to see the compensation for this. Not really upset by it at all, whether it was watching Robinson get helped off the field every other play or flagged on the other plays I say good riddance. 

I have a feeling its minimal. Maybe conditional?

Youth must be overrated, but man this is a big shocker for me as well. It was said before the season but I was just reminded when I heard Lombardi said something the other day about new regimes wanting to clean house. One thing I do trust in Lynch is his evaluation of DBs and character so I'm glad we got something. 

8 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

About what I expected but I wouldn't have done it for that. Still only 22 years old, should have let this play out. 

Yeah, this is about a lateral move with regard to compensation. We drafted him with a 4th round comp, right? Still, a very odd trade. Given his low cost, the talent flashed at times, and age, he seemed like the type that would be worth holding on to for some time at least to see if he can work through it. His attitude may have been a real issue however, we don't really know how bad it was. 

Archived