The other games thread week #13

Iron_man

This week we begin in New Orleans as the Saints take on the Dallas Cowboys. The saints are coming in off a loss and so are the cowboys. Who is gonna take this one?

Sunday Early: Chargers at Bengals, Colts at Texans, Eagles at Jets, Vikings at Lions, Bucs at Falcons, Cardinals at Bears, Giants at Dolphins

Sunday Late: Ravens at Steelers, 9ers at Seahawks, Washington at Raiders, Jags at Rams

Sunday Night: Broncos at Chiefs

Monday Night: Patriots at Bills

This week presents us with an interesting slate of games. I think I'll watch Cardinals vs Bears, Vikings vs Lions, Ravens vs Steelers, and I might catch the Broncos vs Chiefs.

5 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Anyone worried about Miami yet? They're on a nice little run of their own, with NYG coming to them...

Yes, based on how they have been playing.. it isn't crazy to think they could win out and end up 10-7 .. they have a much easier schedule than the Patriots the rest of the way. 

Giants -> W

Jets -> W

Saints -> Are they healthy? Without a QB this is likely a W for Miami 

Titans -> L, I'm assuming they are healthy at this point 

Patriots -> 50/50 game 

My guess would be they end up 8-9, losing to the Patriots and splitting Saints/Titans. I'm not super confident in that prediction though. 

4 minutes ago, Crimmage said:

Yes, based on how they have been playing.. it isn't crazy to think they could win out and end up 10-7 .. they have a much easier schedule than the Patriots the rest of the way. 

Giants -> W

Jets -> W

Saints -> Are they healthy? Without a QB this is likely a W for Miami 

Titans -> L, I'm assuming they are healthy at this point 

Patriots -> 50/50 game 

My guess would be they end up 8-9, losing to the Patriots and splitting Saints/Titans. I'm not super confident in that prediction though. 

We gotta beat them. I would think we'll be more than .5 a game ahead of them at that point, but still, it's a W that would be good for our placing and an L for them to keep them out, in all probability. That is a run theyve got, and I agree with your predicitions each game

1 hour ago, Iron_man said:

Well that game went as expected. Ouch to Taysom who threw for 4 INTs, 1 being a pick 6 to a big man. (ya love to see those, like wilfork's INTs.)

Yep. Oddly enough benching Dak for Hill worked out really well for me in fantasy - he got double the points because of the running.

Poor Jameis - he gets decent coaching and then gets injured. At least there will be no Jameis or Hill debate next year. I hope. 

• Like 1

On 12/2/2021 at 9:24 AM, Hunter2_1 said:

Anyone worried about Miami yet? They're on a nice little run of their own, with NYG coming to them...

Always worried about MIA.  We have some inexplicable losses to that team.

Bucs/Falcons, Pats/Bills, maybe Colts/Texans & Ravens/Steelers, Broncos/Chiefs.  Some potential playoff seeding concerns.

Edited by IheartMyV8