The other games thread week #13

Iron_man

Wow. Mike Zimmer, just wow. 

A disturbance in the force as a million parleys (accas for us Brits) are destroyed. 

Although part on Cousins. I noted Brady timed it against Atalanta so the two minute warning came one second before the play clock expired. Vikings were achingly five seconds short in their final drive. 

• Like 1

Not because of what they did to the Texans today 😂 but… the Colts are good. with Buffalo losing Tre White for the season, and having basically no run game this year, I’m more worried about Indianapolis than I am Buffalo. Colts are a bigger threat with the way Frank Reich has that offense clicking.  Wentz is put in a position to look good, and he’s taken advantage and is even thriving at it. Not to take anything away from him, but Michael Pittman and Nyheim Hines are gonna have to be x-factors for them against our defense. One has to assume they’ll sell out for the run against JT…

• Like 1

15 hours ago, biggie. said:

Vikings need to start over. They aren't winning anything with Zimmer and Cousins.

Cousins is more than usable. It’s the defense that is being ***, they’ve literally given up a score to lose or tie the game 8 times this season, they e not got one single stop.