Week 13 GDT: NY Giants vs. Miami Dolphins @ 1:00PM EST

Giants4eva

Interesting set up for this week. Dolphins are a hot team right now riding a 4 game win streak. We are more than likely with out Daniel Jones on Sunday due to a neck strain suffered in the Eagles game. Pretty sure that our chances of winning without him in this one are heavily reduced. Im not sure if Mike Glennon will be up to par to handle that Dolphin defense. Tua has been getting it done on offense with Miami and i think were gonna come up short in this one. I think our defense can hold us in for a close one but i think this game comes down to a last minute field goal. 

Dolphins 16 /  Giants 14

The early slate of red zone games looked terrible so I thought I’d might as well watch us play. Ugh this offense is a eyesore.

Defense getting stops, 4th and 2 inside Dolphins 35. Running the ball pretty well and what does Judge decide? Kick a FG. Great. Hate coaches who claim not to be scared and then proceed to coach scared. 

• Like 1

In the first half outside of the interception thrown Glennon did well. In the second half Glennon absolutely sucked, missing several people that were open. We win this game if Daniel Jones is the QB.

That being said with us and the Bears losing we still currently have 2 top 10 picks in the draft and no Gettleman to waste them.

Glennon is just trash. There is a reason hes bounced around the league. 1st half good (minus the INT). Second half.. WTF happened???? This team needs so much help on the oline its sickening. Whoever the next GM is, those 2 1st rd picks... 2 men... Tyler Linderbaum and/or Kenyon Greene, Charles Cross. This has got to be addressed. After that spend the rest of the draft on pass rushers, defensive prospects and maybe 1 tight end. 

Edited by Giants4eva