Trey Lances devolopment (it failed)

49erurtaza

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Me and J, displaying the strength to never waver in who the 49ers were picking

Predator Schwarzenegger GIF - Predator Schwarzenegger Handshake - Discover  & Share GIFs

We stayed strong from the beginning!!!!!!

Random, but they should have let Lance and other rookies participate in the rookie minicamp if they wanted to. Would have been nice to see Lance throw to Gray and some of the other WRs. 

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, Forge said:

Me and J, displaying the strength to never waver in who the 49ers were picking

Predator Schwarzenegger GIF - Predator Schwarzenegger Handshake - Discover  & Share GIFs

You gotta be kidding me, lol. You were driving me crazy with your confidence percentages. In my head I knew you were joking but I was half terrified you were right on the Mac and cheese days.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Ftn49 said:

You gotta be kidding me, lol. You were driving me crazy with your confidence percentages. In my head I knew you were joking but I was half terrified you were right on the Mac and cheese days.

I have no recollection of this 😂

• Like 1

https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/158255-nfl-analyst-believes-jimmy-garoppolo-starts-49ers-hearing/

"From players I've talked to and coaches I've talked to who are at the 49ers," Harris said, "Trey Lance is really leaving a lot to be desired in terms of the fitness of his arm, whether or not he can digest the playbook, and can really start to process the game at a high level.

"So breaking news for you, I believe it's going to be Jimmy Garoppolo in that game with the better structure around him and having Kyle Shanahan want to create the narrative Week 1 against the Bears."

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

"fitness of arm" 🤣🤣🤣 🤣

This arm strength thing is truly bizarre. If you were trying to sell me that there were concerns from the staff on him as a player, I could totally buy that...until you tell me it's arm strength related. Then it just feels like people are recycling things from the same source and regurgitating other reports.