WEEK 12: 6-5 Denver Broncos @ 7-4 KC Chiefs - 8:20pm EST/6:20pm MST- 12/5/21

broncos67

1 hour ago, thebestever6 said:

The spread is Chiefs -9.5 that seems too high to me like Dallas was I'm hoping for a similar result but I don't like how Teddy runs the offense 27 14 Chiefs . 

When Pat remembers Teddy isn't Mahomes, Teddy does just fine. When he forgets and goes all "Air Shurmur" we're instantly reminded TB isn't Mahomes.

1 hour ago, AKRNA said:

What part of Montana? I was born there a century or two ago and still have family there.

Born and raised in Stevensville and did my undergraduate in Missoula. Currently in Billings for grad school. How about you? 

3 hours ago, champ11 said:

heck yeah man. good to have you!

Thanks man!

53 minutes ago, MontanaBronco said:

Born and raised in Stevensville and did my undergraduate in Missoula. Currently in Billings for grad school. How about you? 

Thanks man!

Born in Missoula, bounced around Plains and St. Regis. Got family in Thompson Falls and Kalispell.

Done a lot of fishing all over. Outside of the Missouri River drainage The bitterrroot is one of my favorites. What a gorgeous valley.

On 12/4/2021 at 3:44 AM, paul-mac said:

As much as I like Javonte and want to see him become the primary ball carrier, I do think Gordon missing out is a major blow. Time for Mike Boone to come in and justify that contract we gave him. 

He's almost certainly going to get 3rd down and pass pro work, not that Williams is bad there, but that's part of what made Boone appealing for Paton (obv his familiarity helped, but Boone was meant to be a MG3 role caddy who could also play ST's so fit nicely as the 3rd RB).

21 hours ago, AKRNA said:

Born in Missoula, bounced around Plains and St. Regis. Got family in Thompson Falls and Kalispell.

Done a lot of fishing all over. Outside of the Missouri River drainage The bitterrroot is one of my favorites. What a gorgeous valley.

You could spend a lifetime hiking and fishing all the different drainages in the bitterroot valley. Thanks for the warm welcome!

I am going to go with 23-17 for the Broncos. Gotta start out on an optimistic note.