It's time to take a stand (Damarious Randall)

MacReady

Will Damarious Randall have a Davante third year type rebound?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Will Damarious Randall have a Davante third year type rebound?

8 hours ago, {Family Ghost} said:

At least the ball is finding him of late ... most of the time I notice him it's after he's beaten.  I think his biggest issue is between his ears .. just need to grow up.

Personally I think a majority of the issue is that Randall is a checkers player but Capers requires players who have to be experts at chess to succeed in his system.

On 10/17/2017 at 8:49 PM, MantyWrestler said:

He’s a me first guy who sucks at tackling. He’s hurting this team with his play and antics. 

Turning and running away from a play is inexcusable no matter how many CB’s are hurt!!!

The weird thing at Arizona State, I thought that was one of his strengths.

• 5 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, ChaRisMa said:

How we feelin?

Feel pretty good about Randall now that he's finally being used better. Randall needs to be in a defense where he doesnt have to think too much, just react and play in front of him. When he does, his athleticism and play-making ability shows. 

Randall is a slot CB, leave him there. He had a pick 6 ruined by a pass deflection last week (only in GB would the time one of our short DL bat down a ball result in a negative play).

The only issue I see with him is his COD skills.  Guys still beat him on the slants/outs. He doesn't change direction at full speed, unfortunately he has to shut it down a bit.

5 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Randall is a slot CB, leave him there. He had a pick 6 ruined by a pass deflection last week (only in GB would the time one of our short DL bat down a ball result in a negative play).

The only issue I see with him is his COD skills.  Guys still beat him on the slants/outs. He doesn't change direction at full speed, unfortunately he has to shut it down a bit.

He plays tall IMO. Like he’s worried about getting beaten deep.

Come to think of it, other than House, all our CBs left play off too much for me at snap as well.

Archived