Post game thoughts. At Lions.

cconocool

The coaches made great 2nd half adjustments. Zimmer still needs to manage his timeouts better.

Next season I want Breeland and Barr gone. Get rid of Cousins as soon as possible without inducing a huge cap hit. He cannot play improv at all.

The LB was hit with the loss Kendricks, but the team made better plays in the second half.

If we would have won, it would have been a great momentum game, but blah.

It is too bad Zimmer is married to the hip with Cousins. He goes with Cousins.

Conklin looked great and he might be a better TE than Smith being that he is a legitimate blocking and pass catching TE.

The Lions remind me of the Timberwolves. They need more veterans to remain competitive and win more games.

Stafford is a lot better than Goff. 

Just now, cconocool said:

The coaches made great 2nd half adjustments. Zimmer still needs to manage his timeouts better.

Next season I want Breeland and Barr gone. Get rid of Cousins as soon as possible without inducing a huge cap hit. He cannot play improv at all.

The LB was hit with the loss Kendricks, but the team made better plays in the second half.

Conklin looked great and he might be a better TE than Smith being that he is a legitimate blocking and pass catching TE.

The Lions remind me of the Timberwolves. They need more veterans to remain competitive and win more games.

The defense lost this game.....and you want Cousins gone?

#firezimmer

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PrplChilPill said:

The defense lost this game.....and you want Cousins gone?

#firezimmer

I don't mind defensive minded coaches, but he doesn't manage analytics at all. Some basic game theory would help him immensely, but he is too obstinate in his ways, so he should be shown the door at the end of the season.

17 minutes ago, cconocool said:

Zimmer is problem 1, not Cousins. 

• Like 1

If you think Cousins is a problem, there’s no helping you. You’re just wrong. 

This game was lost because of Zimmer and his coaches. The play calling in the first half was bad. Zimmer’s refusal to accept that his defense sucks continues to cost the team. 

Mike Zimmer doesn’t being on the flight back to Minnesota. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

If you think Cousins is a problem, there’s no helping you. You’re just wrong. 

This game was lost because of Zimmer and his coaches. The play calling in the first half was bad. Zimmer’s refusal to accept that his defense sucks continues to cost the team. 

Mike Zimmer doesn’t being on the flight back to Minnesota. 

I mean you at least give him a ride back to Minnesota let him rent a u-haul for the way home 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SemperFeist said:

Yeah and we are supposed to have this defensive genius head coach?  Yeah based on the lack of production in developing young talent his top of the line defensive coaching days are done for.  The team generally plays pretty uninspiring football.