Post game thoughts. At Lions.

cconocool

2 minutes ago, twslhs20 said:

A really well designed play from Dan Campbell.

Guess it was a combo of 27 and 23.

I just don’t get the play call to begin with. I don’t understand why everyone is so deep in the endzone. It’s not like the Lions have receivers who are going to threaten you on a jump ball. 

1 hour ago, SemperFeist said:

I just don’t get the play call to begin with. I don’t understand why everyone is so deep in the endzone. It’s not like the Lions have receivers who are going to threaten you on a jump ball. 

Maybe a press man zone is a better call?

It was weird with the yardage they needed.

8 hours ago, GermanVike said:

I've never felt so disappointed in this team (granted, I've only been a fan since 2003).

I don't think we need a full rebuild. Just a new coaching staff. The talent is there. The coaching isn't.

For some historical perspective the Vikings went to 4 SBs in 70s and lost all of them.    Tough to get that far and keep losing.

In 1998 they had a historically great team with arguably one of greatest offenses in NFL history and lost in NFC championship after going 15-1.    They were first team ever to go 15-1 and not make the SB.