Week 13: Jaguars At Rams

MDY10

Stafford is one tough guy. To have the injuries that he is dealing with and then get blasted. He comes back in the game and shouldve led the team to a td drive if Jefferson didnt drop that pass. Instead of b and moaning about him we should appreciate him. Yes he is having his struggles lately but the guy is playing through multiple injuries and still battling. This ship isnt sinking like my think it is. Lets just say its going through some turbulence but it will get back steady. 

Im really hoping Jefferson can stop dropping all these balls. I get Skowronek dropping balls bc he is a rookie really just now getting significant playing time. Jefferson got playing time last season and he is getting even more significant playing time this season. He needs to catch those balls. He looked great last week against the Packers. He need to be more consistent especially while OBJ settles in and get more comfortable in the system. Kupp is great but he cant catch every one of Stafford pass attempts.

I love that McVay is running the ball more this game. Michel is showing why the trade for him is big. Let Henderson get healthy. I didnt like the two OL guys getting hurt literally on the first series and I hope they will be ok long term. Everything for me is come playoff time. I hope this team is as healthy as can be and hitting their stride with momentum come the playoffs. The defense outside of that one drive where they had two bad penalties which led to that td has played extremely well. They did get the takeaway which I loved. I want to see them get more takeaways. I want the Rams to find the endzone a few times in the 2nd half to really put this game to bed in the 3rd quarter. Then Stafford can take a rest at some point in the 4th as he can get ready for the huge MNF game against the Cards next week. 

3 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

We need a win but I am a little disappointed with how the offense looks. 

The only disappointment for me is the drops by Jefferson and Skowronek. The Rams are doing exactly what I want them to do and thats run the ball. Sometimes when you run the ball alot the offense isnt going to look pretty. Michel has looked nice imo running. He had one bad pass pro block from what I saw that got Stafford sacked but I cant complain with how he is playing. The Rams outside of one drive have marched up and down the field they just havent finished but once with a td. 

17 minutes ago, Car_Ramrod said:

Sony needs to be the starting rb going forward. He’s having a hell of a day.

Yeah outside of those two bad pass pro plays that one got Stafford sacked and the other Stafford had to avoid the rush I thought Michel played great. This is what I meant when I said the Rams need to run the ball. Stafford is a talented QB but the offense doesnt all need to fall on his shoulders. We saw the Bucs today throw the ball seemingly almost every play. Brady had a great day but he also threw a pick 6. Its unnecessary to completely abandon the run I dont care what team or who the QB on that team is. Im glad McVay realized he has capable backs and a capable line to make the running game go and he stuck with it.